Home

***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread*** within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-20-2008, 11:59 PM   #449
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallidevils
To be, the quick snap was more of a feature than a bug. I hate waiting for the snap.
Original complaints were that the CPU snapped the ball so quickly, the user didn't have time to set his defense, audible, etc.
Old 12-22-2008, 08:50 AM   #450
Pro

jacory12's Arena

OVR: 12

Sometimes when I go out of bounds the clock continues to run and it is really irritating in close games.
Old 12-24-2008, 10:41 AM   #451
Rookie

OVR: 2

I am currently having the same problem except that I got one year further (2011). Again, after 1st pre-season game, game freezes during simulation of the rest of week one games. I have tried to simulate one game at a time, simulate entire pre-season, signing the players that the computer seems to freeze on, etc. I think I can get past it by playing every game in the pre-season, week 1, without turning game off, but (1) I don't know if it might hurt the X-Box (2) I don't really want to take that much time, and (3) I don't know if it will work anyway. That will be a lot of wasted time but I'm out of options. Let me know if you find a solution to this problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2008, 02:50 AM   #452
Banned

OVR: 13

Is it just me, or is the entire punt game totally broken?

- PR Middle results in my blockers turning the wrong way to get my return man clobbered.

- When using the PR Block in any form (meaning the one with 10 guys all in a row, regardless of whether it's PR Block, PR Block Return, etc.) when they are punting from between my 35 to midfield results in a punt dead ahead into/out of the end zone for a touchback; anywhere else on the field the PR Block formation results in an automatically "shanked" 24 yard punt out of bounds.
Old 12-25-2008, 07:33 PM   #453
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbunch23
ok im really late to the party so forgive me for not thumbing through over 400 posts. i am in my third season of a franchise (2010) and after i complete my first preseason game and sim the rest of the week it freezes. this is the second franchise this has happened to. anyone experience this?
I got past this by playing the first game, though not my franchise team. Then exit back to the systems settings and "save franchise" that way. Since getting past that, I have been able to quick save again, but I still back out and save the long way to be sure. See also my post on this problem yesterday.
Old 12-25-2008, 07:35 PM   #454
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacory12
Sometimes when I go out of bounds the clock continues to run and it is really irritating in close games.
I used to think this in the earlier Madden games of 06-07, but usually, if I go back to the replay, I see that some part of my players body, knee, elbow, etc. hits the ground and therefore the clock should continue.
Old 12-25-2008, 07:51 PM   #455
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by skatepro56
it won't let me advance to my 3rd season. i sim the first week of pre-season and it won't go any further and just freezes. does anyone know how to fix this?
Try playing the first scheduled game of the week, then back out to the settings screen and save there. Then go back to week 1 schedule and try to sim to your game. I had same problem and tried everything I could think of to get past and did not work until I tried this. Have had no problems since, but I'm crossing my fingers. Seems to freeze more when simulating games using quicksave option.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2008, 07:43 PM   #456
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacory12
This is not a bug. There has been a new rule in the NFL for at least the past 5 years that the last 5 minutes of the 1st half and the last 2 minutes of the second half are the only times when the clock will stop when a player goes out of bounds.

Other than that, the clock keeps running.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »