Home

***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

This is a discussion on ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread*** within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
WWE 2K22 Trailer Announcement and Breakdown
EA Sports PGA TOUR to Exclusively Have All Four Majors
Next-Gen Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2: Is the Upgrade Worth It?
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-27-2008, 03:15 PM   #457
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: ***Official Madden 09 Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread***

Im playing on the Xbox360, and i just beat the achievement for returning 2 punts for a touchdown, and 2 kickoffs for a touchdown... and it didnt give me either of the 2 achievements... and ive done this several times, and none of the times it has given me the achievement, and its really starting to aggravate me.
Old 12-28-2008, 03:01 PM   #458
Rookie

The controller will always shuffle through the options on the right side of the play call screen. I have to play with the right stick to get it to stop.

When I pause and go to any menu it will shuffle through w/e options are there without me pressing any buttons.

But the worse is when it will take control and shuffle through the formations and plays and it won't let me control anything. I have to call a timeout to stop it, wasting a timeout. When this happens, another glitch where when I go to instant reply through the play call screen by pressing R3, the game and play clock will still be running as I'm viewing the reply. I also cannot pause the game when this happens.

I've tried two totally different controllers and it's happened with both and it happens very often.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:55 AM   #459
Rookie

OVR: 2

I don't know if it's the game or the system, but I have problems with the graphics.

-Quite often, player's body parts would turn bright green and stay that way for a few plays.

-My offensive player's second digit number disappears

-The game will also freeze sometimes after playing a game
Old 01-05-2009, 09:49 AM   #460
Rookie

Any prescription?: Ive recently noticed my wrs and TEs have much higher ratings on the depth char than their actual rating on player mngment. screen. Anyone else? Is this some feature im missing?
Old 01-06-2009, 05:40 PM   #461
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamJumpoff
The controller will always shuffle through the options on the right side of the play call screen. I have to play with the right stick to get it to stop.

When I pause and go to any menu it will shuffle through w/e options are there without me pressing any buttons.

But the worse is when it will take control and shuffle through the formations and plays and it won't let me control anything. I have to call a timeout to stop it, wasting a timeout. When this happens, another glitch where when I go to instant reply through the play call screen by pressing R3, the game and play clock will still be running as I'm viewing the reply. I also cannot pause the game when this happens.

I've tried two totally different controllers and it's happened with both and it happens very often.
Your not the only one, this happens a couple time a game to me, it usually stops if I just press the right stick up one time, but one time, like you said, it just wouldn't stop, so I just started pressing buttons and then it was the left stick did the same thing. Eventually the play clock ran down, I took a five yard penalty and everything was fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-11-2009, 04:56 AM   #462
Rookie

i have had my right analog stick scroll threw the options in the play call screen as well. i usually just push it up and it stops but it does it a couple times a game sometimes.

hope madden 10 dont have this many glitches/bugs
Old 01-12-2009, 12:09 PM   #463
Rookie

OVR: 11

started a new season in my franchise, but the stats mustn't have reset, they look normal in all my screens, but in game the commentary is saying things like "and he's over the 1000 yard mark for the season" for my HB in the first game of the season :/

I've played tons of franchise but this one is new to me
Old 01-13-2009, 01:13 AM   #464
All Star

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by briax87
started a new season in my franchise, but the stats mustn't have reset, they look normal in all my screens, but in game the commentary is saying things like "and he's over the 1000 yard mark for the season" for my HB in the first game of the season :/

I've played tons of franchise but this one is new to me
This stuff always happens to me and its quite annoying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »