Home

New Madden Angry *Video* Impressions - (& Greatest Suggestion EVAR! to these Forums!)

This is a discussion on New Madden Angry *Video* Impressions - (& Greatest Suggestion EVAR! to these Forums!) within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
OS Roundtable: How Long Do Sports Games Last for You?
Bonding Through Video Games: Not All Screen Time's Created Equal
Need For Speed Heat Review

Old 08-10-2008, 11:07 PM   #25
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: New Madden Angry *Video* Impressions - (& Greatest Suggestion EVAR! to these Foru

Ummm. Wow. That was...frightening?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2008, 11:10 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: New Madden Angry *Video* Impressions - (& Greatest Suggestion EVAR! to these Foru

B-
Old 08-10-2008, 11:10 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
has nothing to do with being a homer. Has everything to do with being bored. I found nothing funny about it.
Quote:
has nothing to do with being a homer. Has everything to do with being bored. I found nothing funny about it.
Your crazy anyone *Madden Developers Included* getting helicoptered in the air by two "office" linebackers in full work dress is ALWAYS funny! Especially when you've worked in an office like I do for so long.....

Last edited by excaliber; 08-10-2008 at 11:23 PM.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:11 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Oh come on...not even Phil eating the cake lol...
Old 08-10-2008, 11:11 PM   #29
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Come on now, let's not scare off the developers. This has been a long time coming so let's keep it positive, and not so threatening. I get your point, and there were parts that I laughed at, but let's do keep it positive.
Old 08-10-2008, 11:16 PM   #30
3/13/2020

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliber
Your crazy anyone getting helicoptered in the air by two "office" linebackers in full work dress is ALWAYS funny! Especially when you've worked in an office like I do for so long.....
actually its not. But hey, you've got some fans.

I miss the old OS

There are two things you can't get back in this world; time and money. Spend both wisely

Louisville|Cardinals
Old 08-10-2008, 11:17 PM   #31
MVP

Hammerhunker's Arena

OVR: 22

The video was what it was, your way of showing your feelings about a game that was once pretty solid that is now bordering on laughing stock, but is still important enough to you to let it be known.

I just responded a few moments ago about multiple camera angles never being in next gen editions, by the end of the post I was wanting to scream. I feel as fans and consumers we are being taken advantage of, but ea will never listen because they will still sell their millions. We have the right as fans and consumers to let our word be heard. We are not subjects of a fascist regime. Well done.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2008, 11:19 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRETCHARUSS
Come on now, let's not scare off the developers. This has been a long time coming so let's keep it positive, and not so threatening. I get your point, and there were parts that I laughed at, but let's do keep it positive.
Nah bro, its a Joke. A Parody of sorts, it gets real concerns expressed in a fun way...

Here's my real Impressions....Its Great, It Really is, there's so much here that good and improved...I was just fooling around with the Dev's Maybe they will find it funny...Iono

MY Point is essentially I got tired of Last years and This Years madden being gears toward "Broadening the appeal" so they add features like Special Icons, Virtual Trainer, Backtrack, and Rewind

All of these take time to create, develop, and bug test....for something that we will rarely use...

...I would rather them have spent time catering to us hardcore repeat buyers who want bugs fixed, features return from old-gen maddens, and increased focus in Franchise mode, Online Leagues (this years is a joke), player progression, and deeper customization and broadcast presentation aspects..

Is that not an intelligent argument or at least some good constructive criticism? Without voices like mine (say everyone talks like Countryboy, Lol, Jk- Cant please everyone all the time too bad he didnt like it though ) the game will never continue to improve...

Last edited by excaliber; 08-10-2008 at 11:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »