Home

Buyer's Remorse -or- Why Do I Keep Making the Same Damn Mistake!!??

This is a discussion on Buyer's Remorse -or- Why Do I Keep Making the Same Damn Mistake!!?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2008, 12:05 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: Buyer's Remorse -or- Why Do I Keep Making the Same Damn Mistake!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
Convenient amnesia haha okay.

Have you read through the impressions thread? That's the only thing that counts to me besides my own opinion. Looks like the overwhelming consensus in there is positive. Uh oh, I know it hurts some people that this game could actually be good. Completely ruins their agendas.
Lol.. Except the moderators on this forum are closing loads of negative threads on the game claiming you won't allow people who downloaded the game to give their impressions, but when they're positive, none of the moderators say a word.
How ironic.

And I never said anything about the game being good or bad, and I'm sorry but not everyone is a video game fanboy with an "agenda"...

P.S., I guess you can get your infraction finger ready since you guys have been giving unwarranted ones by the assloads.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:27 AM   #18
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by akademiks
Lol.. Except the moderators on this forum are closing loads of negative threads on the game claiming you won't allow people who downloaded the game to give their impressions, but when they're positive, none of the moderators say a word.
How ironic.

And I never said anything about the game being good or bad, and I'm sorry but not everyone is a video game fanboy with an "agenda"...

P.S., I guess you can get your infraction finger ready since you guys have been giving unwarranted ones by the assloads.
Already got me with an infraction eventhough I posted positive and negative. You can't have a harsh opinion because the developers are on the site, go figure.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:33 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
Already got me with an infraction eventhough I posted positive and negative. You can't have a harsh opinion because the developers are on the site, go figure.
They gave the maker of this thread an infraction (and was later banned) saying he was trolling.. The ironic part of that concept is that he operates a site that's dedicated to Madden.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...nticlimax.html
Old 08-11-2008, 12:39 AM   #20
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

You guys are funny. Every year its the same crap. "The mods are in bed with EA". "You only lock the negative threads".

Maybe you guys should take the time to go back and read some of the threads that got locked. Be objective and really try to see why. Lets see, most of them are locked because of: Foul language, direct insults to the developers or people who like the game. Read the TOS. When a thread violates it, it gets locked. Its simple really. There is no agenda on my end. I was disappointed with NCAA. I traded it in towards Madden.

Go back and read some of my posts in the no CPU slider thread, then tell me I have an agenda or am in bed with EA.

You can say anything you want to anyone, as long as you say it the right way.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:39 AM   #21
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Hmm This is literally the first real negative impression I have seen so far. Maybe you should give it a few more games?? Maybe you just had some bad luck.

You see... That's what I call good moderation. Don't lock the meaningless negative threads... Because that just pisses people off. Chastise 'em instead, and maybe then they'll realize how useless their comments are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2008, 12:41 AM   #22
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshi

You see... That's what I call good moderation. Don't lock the meaningless negative threads... Because that just pisses people off. Chastise 'em instead, and maybe then they'll realize how useless their comments are.
Seriously?
Old 08-11-2008, 12:46 AM   #23
MVP

spit_bubble's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Seriously?
Well, maybe lock them eventually... Because the board would get cluttered...

And I guess I'm giving people too much credit. They would likely continue with the moronic comments, regardless.
Old 08-11-2008, 12:49 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Hmm This is literally the first real negative impression I have seen so far. Maybe you should give it a few more games?? Maybe you just had some bad luck.

The only problem with this pjv is thats the norm for any new game that comes out, greatest thing ever then slowly but surely all the flaws start coming out then if we are lucky we get a huge game killer bug! But thats not just Madden it goes for all games. I sure as heck hope this game is good, I am one of the minority that actually liked NCAA and all indications are this is better, but again its still early

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »