Home

The Patches... Wait and See Approach.

This is a discussion on The Patches... Wait and See Approach. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2008, 02:22 AM   #1
Straight Edge

DXZeke's Arena

OVR: 21
The Patches... Wait and See Approach.

I'm sure this has been discussed at some point...

I think it SUCKS that console games are now being patched left and right, but it's a necessary thing now with the way the PS3 and 360 work.

I'm not going too crap all over the Retail copies of NCAA and Madden since both games played pretty good out of the box. Yeah, there are a few bugs and annoyances that would be great too not have.

I'll sit back and be amused by the people knocking the game and praising the game since it's created a heck of a fanboy war.

I'll be waiting for the patches to arrive and enhance the rough edges which will probably end up making NCAA 09 and Madden 09 the best of the EA football games for "Next Gen"

Last edited by DXZeke; 08-11-2008 at 06:25 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2008, 05:33 AM   #2
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: The Patches... Wait and See Approach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXZeke
I'm sure this has been discussed at some point...

I think it SUCKS that console games are now being patched left and right, but it's a necessary thing now with the way the PS3 and 360 work.

I'm not going too crap all over the Retail copies of NCAA and Madden since both games played pretty good out of the box. Yeah, there are a few bugs and annoyances that would be great too not have.

I'll sit back and be amused by the people knocking the game and praising the game since it's created a heck of a moan fest.

I'll be waiting for the patches to arrive and enhance the rough edges which will probably end up making NCAA 09 and Madden 09 the best of the EA football games for "Next Gen"
i agree. I have skimmed through the rants and complaints, only to see, what 2 glitches that will affect me...not to mention there are work-a-rounds for both.

With the Free Agency problem, yeah just make a pathetic bid and let the CPU outbid you...no problem there. With the CPU running out of bounds, hell i hate working defense, i super sim that and take over on offense, makes it more of a challange/ career mode kind of thing.

But, thanks for not "crapping" all over the game. It wont make everyone happy, but im sick of complaining. If you read stuff you dont like, or think you can handle, then all the power to you, dont buy it or go get NFL 2k5.
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »