Home

Are you still waiting on an online franchise?

This is a discussion on Are you still waiting on an online franchise? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2008, 11:54 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 10
Re: Are you still waiting on an online franchise?

Someone posted a link for a radio interview that Phil gave, so last night I listened to it. He said that a few years ago only 20-30% of people who bought Madden played it online. He said now with more people having access to cable and whatnot the percentage has increased to near 50%. I hope these numbers can help the justification to develop an online franchise mode!!! Also I think the positive reviews of NCAA's online dynasty mode may also help. Maybe these two factors coupled with our continuing request will lead to us finally getting the mode in for next year's game. At this point that is all we can do is make sure our voices are heard and hope.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:21 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 14
Re: Are you still waiting on an online franchise?

Hopefully, with the main guy from Head Coach heading over to Madden team, the entire Franchise will get a lot of new options for next year. Online would definitely be nice to have if they could make it work well, like apparently NCAA's does. I'm not really as pissed off as some people are at the leagues, I think they're a good first step, but yeah, if they could do online franchises it would definitely be cool. Would definitely up the replay value for me.
Go STL Rams...please don't get Sam Bradford killed...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »