Home

EA sees the community fighting back!!!

This is a discussion on EA sees the community fighting back!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2008, 01:33 PM   #57
All Star

OVR: 21
Re: EA sees the community fighting back!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
I have to agree. I know there are individuals out there who would rather spend money on these games than pay child support.

Sad and pathetic.
LOL - I'm on a telephone conference and that actually made me laugh out loud

I would agree the economy is definitely not the reason. The poor quality next gen 06/07/08 releases seems to be catching up with them - that has done more to undermine sales than anything imo. I don't think it's a coincidence we're seeing Tiburon making a huge effort to reach out more to the game's fans

XBL gamertag: d0meBreaker22 (that's a zero)

congrats Steelers, city of Pittsburgh, and Steeler Nation - SIX TIME WORLD CHAMPS
Old 08-12-2008, 01:34 PM   #58
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurredvision
So you decided to spend $90 on a game you wouldn't have bought and a game you would have rather than spending $50 on the stand-alone version of Head Coach when it releases in 3 weeks?

Seems like a waste of money to me.
But you could just put Madden up on ebay right away, get just under full value for it, and then you have a good deal on Head Coach as well as have it early
Old 08-12-2008, 02:00 PM   #59
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
As a political science major with a minor in Econ, I'll just say that the demise of the American economy has been greatly exaggerated.

Three factors... 1.) Sensationalist Media, 2.) Media are broadcasters/writers, not economists, and 3.) It's an election year... contribute to the fact that every economic "indicator" that points south is trumpeted from the peaks and blown 200% out of proportion.

Our economy is down from where it's been the past 10 years... but it's far from bad.
Heck, I didn't have to pay $20,000 and have to drink bad beer at frat parties to figure that out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »