Home

For everyone going out tonight

This is a discussion on For everyone going out tonight within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2008, 12:56 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: For everyone going out tonight

I drove past my gamestop at 11:50 and saw maybe 15 people in line. So I went to the castle of grease and craving. When I came back 20 minutes later, it was nearly 100 people.

Pretty small town too.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:00 AM   #18

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewaat
See now these type of posts are terrible. Your "normal" life? Just because your wife isn't understanding of your video game hobby it isn't "normal" to go get it at midnight?

I personally feel posts like these should receive infractions.

Or maybe I should get one for questioning the superiority of this guy with the "normal" life.

At least you don't let your wife boss you around.
I dont think he meant anything by it, I wouldnt get too worked up over it either way. I think he was mainly just saying that thanks to life he cant go and get it at midnight, I dont think he was slamming those that do since he clearly states that he has in the past himself. Lastly, there will come a time in your life where you will have to "compromise" with your woman, its much easier to give in on something like this and keep that card in your back pocket so to speak then it is to argue over it. Women are strange creatures at times but thankfully mine doesnt mind me going to get it and is going with me even though she has to be up at 8AM for work tomorrow morning.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:17 AM   #19
Pro

OVR: 12

I got their at 11 and their was only ten people on line. These people didn't open the doors until 12:01. They really waited 'til the last minute.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:33 AM   #20
Banned

OVR: 10

theres only one place in california having a midnight release. however im not getting madden this year
id drafther go out and watch the meteor shower tonight then play another minute of madden 09
Old 08-12-2008, 02:46 AM   #21
Pro

kiddlex's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeStrangeSin
theres only one place in california having a midnight release. however im not getting madden this year
id drafther go out and watch the meteor shower tonight then play another minute of madden 09
Im confused...you didn't buy, are not going to buy it, and yet you refuse to play another minute of 09? Translation please?? Rosetta stone anyone?

BTW if u are so above Madden 09 why are you on the boards instead of watching the constellations? Heat they are mind blowing & exciting in California this time of year.

Last edited by kiddlex; 08-12-2008 at 03:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 03:18 AM   #22
MVP

Klocker's Arena

OVR: 16

I've got a copy waiting at Game Crazy 4 miles away but I'd probably wake up the whole house just getting the car out of the garage to go down there plus I am really busy tomorrow... so tempted.. I have about 20 minutes to chit or get ff the pot and just resign myself to playing tomorrow night.

Damn
Old 08-12-2008, 03:28 AM   #23
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddlex
Im confused...you didn't buy, are not going to buy it, and yet you refuse to play another minute of 09? Translation please?? Rosetta stone anyone?

BTW if u are so above Madden 09 why are you on the boards instead of watching the constellations? Heat they are mind blowing & exciting in California this time of year.
was smokey this whole summer couldnt see the sky.
no i dont have madden i was talking abut the demo i played a little bit of and got sick of it.
Old 08-12-2008, 03:56 AM   #24

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

I went and picked it up tonight and there was maybe 10 total people in the store waiting and I got there at 11:50 so I was in and out. Waited 10 minutes, my name was called within 2 minutes and I was out, quick and painless.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »