Home

PS2 impressions?

This is a discussion on PS2 impressions? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 08:12 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: PS2 impressions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stead21
Your going to get your feelings hurt man, trust me. Next Gen Madden has not been good. The graphics are decent, but game play is way below PS2 and O.G. XBOX versions.
Whole heartedly agree. 360 and PS3 are tech demos. Sure they are getting better. But they are nowhere near the user control, interface, polish, and breadth of animations as the XBox1 version. The PS2 version is probably about the same as the Xbox1 version, but the game runs better on the XBox1. I also for some reason like the controller on the Xbox1 versus the PS2. (the S Controller)

I seem to be much more accurate with the analog sticks on the Xbox1 versus the PS2 and well the frame rate is also better on the Xbox1.

The XBox1 has so many little things in this game that has been tweaked for so many years.

Madden 09 for the Xbox1 is perhaps the best football game of all time;

Having not played the Wii version yet, I must say that this is an engaging game of football. A lot of new things in the interface.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »