Home

The official Madden 09 Ruined Madden Thread

This is a discussion on The official Madden 09 Ruined Madden Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
The official Madden 09 Ruined Madden Thread

Ok before my post, id like to give you a little backround. I have been playing madden for 17 years. I am an extremely huge football fan, and madden has almost been the perfect counter-point to the offseason, aswell as amazing to play during football season.

Now this year i was really looking forward to it, because they claimed they have finally gotten "next-gen" down. Mind you Madden 08 we played on ps2, because it was great on it, because madden 08 for ps2 was all about going user. Doing work yourself, controlling YOUR team. You could be the dolphins, and beat the patriots, if the USER was better then the other persons user.

On that note, Madden 09 is the worst madden of all time!

For many reasons...

1. This bull**** excuse to adapt the game to people who suck, ive played the game for 17 years, i shouldnt have a close game with a noob. Thats not how real life works.

2. Only football NFL licensed game out correct? WHY THE HELL ISNT IT A NORMAL NFL GAME THEN? WHERE ARE CHALLENGES? Last time i checked theres no such thing as a ****ing mulligan in the NFL, or real life. So you take out a part of the actual NFL to accomodate for an idiot who wants to get a re-do. Ha ha, this makes me sick to my stomac.

3. No vision cone? ummm why would you take out the hands-down best addition to a madden game to date? It put so much skill into being a good quarter back, now i can run around the field like an idiot and throw a perfect spiral, on the money pass to any reciever at any time.. even on hardcore/allmadden settings. Thats just great huh?

Overall, the 20th aniversery, should have never been released. They made this game so that your grandma, your 5 year old daugther, and the ******** kid down the street can play a good game. When in-reality, madden is meant for the hardcore fans who live for football. If they were going to do this ******** ****, they should have made 2 versions. Madden for Idiots, and Madden for Players.

Also before end this..i would just like to say, although we tried to go and do our user catches, they didnt feel like i did anything. Just Circle then Triangle. No skill involved at all, they made this a game of CPU numbers, over actual human skill. In madden 08 for ps2, you could run around, catch the ball, and play a real game of football. Where the player playing won the game, not the computer controll ******** teamates.

Thank you madden for ruining the greatest football game ever,

thank you for the un-needed hype to ultimately the biggest let down in video game history. Thank you for taking all skill and strategy out of it.(SARCASM!!)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 01:32 PM   #2
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: The official Madden 09 Ruined Madden Thread

Your reasons are awful.

1. you can use your own sliders

2. you don't have to use the rewind feature

3. i'm calling bull on you saying you can throwing any pass you want on the run...i've played almost 10 games already and passing is very realistic.

bash the game fine, but at least have valid reasons...

geez.

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Old 08-12-2008, 01:33 PM   #3
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Genius.........

1) Dont play against other people, or make them play on same level as you, then you can beat a "noob"

2) You can put rewinds to zero

3) passes on the move are inaccurate now and if you drop back 15 yards, the passing icons are gone.

4) You dont have a #4 but here's my suggestions, sell it someone who likes it, end of your problem

/thread

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:35 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

We are not in the business of allowing these mindless childish rants to be on our forums. Good day, sir.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »