Home

Nanos in 09

This is a discussion on Nanos in 09 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2008, 04:25 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Nanos in 09

Have any of the old nanos you've done in '08 worked in '09? Only played a couple games last night and it seemed like none of my nanos were working. Not a deal breaker for me - I like both styles SIM and tourney style.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 04:37 PM   #2
Pro

LoWw's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Nanos in 09

Looking for exploits already, unreal!!!
Old 08-12-2008, 04:40 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 9

Stop looking for nanos and try playing the game realistically for once.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:10 PM   #4
Banned

apparently you numbskull's can't read - I play both styles depending on the opponent I face online. Also, I wasn't asking for people to give me their nanoz, I was wanting to know if they had any success with their own.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:13 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLateralLine
Have any of the old nanos you've done in '08 worked in '09? Only played a couple games last night and it seemed like none of my nanos were working. Not a deal breaker for me - I like both styles SIM and tourney style.
hold on, you're saying its not a deal breaker for you that none of the nanos work? as if it could have been but you're giving it a pass? You wanted nano blitzing to work?

please go to EA forums. I'm sure I speak for all of OS that we don't need you here.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 05:17 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 7

Yall are quick to jump on the guy for no reason have some respect he said it don't matter to him either way he likes both styles.
Old 08-12-2008, 05:21 PM   #7
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicio10
hold on, you're saying its not a deal breaker for you that none of the nanos work? as if it could have been but you're giving it a pass? You wanted nano blitzing to work?

please go to EA forums. I'm sure I speak for all of OS that we don't need you here.

No you don't speak for all of OS, so don't presume to.

Get off you fake moral high horse. The guy said in his original post that he likes both styles, depending on who he plays. I've enjoyed many no-holds-barred games with my buddies where we freely took advantage of any gameplay snafu we could find. Who the hell are YOU to take a shot at him for how he enjoys the game?

Stop acting like OS is some haven for "purely moral" players who abhor nano-blitzes, corner routes, those sort of things.

This is an open forum as long as you follow the terms of service, as the original poster did.

Stop being an uppity video game snob. How pathetic does that sound, anyway...?
Old 08-12-2008, 05:23 PM   #8
Banned

lol tell me about it - I prefer SIM games over Tourney games. I'm so happy that a lot of the cheese has been taken out of from '08. I was mainly curious because I don't like to be surprised by online players who have a new strategy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »