Home

Is this madden IQ thing working for you folks?

This is a discussion on Is this madden IQ thing working for you folks? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2008, 08:03 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 4
Is this madden IQ thing working for you folks?

I retested a few times and have an iq almost 500, yeah I suck. Anyway, I am killing the cpu. Is it just me? I use the vikes and have played GB 4x holding them to about 30 yards per game lol.

What difficulty is everyone using?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 08:10 PM   #2
Rookie

Mad 69's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Is this madden IQ thing working for you folks?

I'm using it and it seems to be working fine. I use the Dolphins and I'm able to get a nice pass rush and also move the ball rather well. My problem is that I am not unlocking any achievements, can you unlock achievements while using the My Skill mode?
Old 08-12-2008, 08:14 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

Yes it is working for me. It's great, I love it.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:14 PM   #4
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

yes you can, i have unlocked 3 already mainly celebration ones. I actually like the madden iq had some very good games with it.
Old 08-12-2008, 08:17 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

it's not really working for me. i'm 4-0, and in my last game i scored 56 points and brett favre had 7 TD's, and somehow i dropped 24 IQ points. i shouldnt be 4-0 with a madden IQ of 418, that doesn't sound right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 08:21 PM   #6
Rookie

Is there a way to turn IQ off? I'm doing custom sliders, but the IQ keeps updating, and the second half of this game has been much tougher for me on offense...first half my IQ was 492 and I had 40 rushing yards with AP, about 120 pass yards with Jamarcus...this half I'm averaging about 1 YPC with AP and Jamarc has about a 30% completion %, so either I just started sucking or this IQ thing has adjusted it way too much
Old 08-12-2008, 08:27 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock6822
Is there a way to turn IQ off? I'm doing custom sliders, but the IQ keeps updating, and the second half of this game has been much tougher for me on offense...first half my IQ was 492 and I had 40 rushing yards with AP, about 120 pass yards with Jamarcus...this half I'm averaging about 1 YPC with AP and Jamarc has about a 30% completion %, so either I just started sucking or this IQ thing has adjusted it way too much
I believe that your IQ changes only AFTER the game is completed, so perhaps you just aren't paying as much attention the second half? It is working very well for me! I just had a GREAT 10-7 win over the Colts as the Pats.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:00 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowlerguy92
I believe that your IQ changes only AFTER the game is completed, so perhaps you just aren't paying as much attention the second half? It is working very well for me! I just had a GREAT 10-7 win over the Colts as the Pats.

I'm seeing the actual IQ numbers change while I play though

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »