Home

EA Online Server Dumps

This is a discussion on EA Online Server Dumps within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2008, 09:29 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 21
EA Online Server Dumps

When you get disconnected from the EA server for no apparent reason then cant get back on because it says the server is currently unavailable you will lose the game you were in.

Ok, I can live with that but do you get a DNF because of it ?(I still cant get back on EA servers to see) I am connected to xbox live though.

I was in a GREAT game against some guy and it was tied 14-14 in the 4th with under a minute to go. He just got the ball back because I threw a int.
As soon as his team is coming out of the huddle, the game disconnects and I dont get an option to continue against the CPU, instead I can only end the game.

I send the guy I was playing a message to ask what happened and he says I lost. I am like WTF ? I could not get back on to EA's server.(as of this typing still cant)

If I do get a DNF why am I getting the bad mark because of EA's server going down ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 09:32 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: EA Online Server Dumps

It is totally unacceptable for the servers to be down, EA gets an "F" for their servers, this has been happenning way too often.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:41 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

I had 4 games dropped already....never had any connection problems with 07 or 08(XBOX 360).
Old 08-12-2008, 09:42 PM   #4
MVP

I can understand a server going down, but dont give me a DNF because YOUR server went down. I just now got back on and I did get a DNF.

What makes me upset over it is as soon as people see you have a DNF % they wont play you, making it harder to find games.

Its hard enough when you are playing a game and the babies quit on you when they are losing, and now I gotta worry if I am gonna get disconnected because the server dumps.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:46 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 4

Who cares about stats...at one point in Madden 06 I had a DNF of like 75% and I had plenty of people that played me....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 08:17 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilgamesh348
Who cares about stats...at one point in Madden 06 I had a DNF of like 75% and I had plenty of people that played me....
Congrats to you, however no one said anything about how many people I get to play though. I said it makes it "harder to find games " because alot of people wont play you.

Yeah, Ill get 10 games a week, but compare it to all the games I could not play because they drop out the team select screen because they see a 75% DNF. Also the ones that were willing to play you were probably the same ones with high DNF that couldnt get games with other people, which inturn means you now stuck with playing people who more than likely wont finish the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »