Home

Will Gamestop take my game back?

This is a discussion on Will Gamestop take my game back? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2008, 10:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Will Gamestop take my game back?

and give me a refund(store credit is fine) if i tell them that the game doesnt have 4 player co-op although it says it on the box? im enjoying the game, but wanted to play co-op. its not a game killer, but i got the CE edition and im disappointed with it so i want to return it and get the regular version somewhere else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 10:03 PM   #2
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Will Gamestop take my game back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsSuperFan22
and give me a refund(store credit is fine) if i tell them that the game doesnt have 4 player co-op although it says it on the box? im enjoying the game, but wanted to play co-op. its not a game killer, but i got the CE edition and im disappointed with it so i want to return it and get the regular version somewhere else.

If it says it has it on the box an it doesn't, they should take it back.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:10 PM   #3
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

they will most likely tell you to contact EA.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-12-2008, 10:12 PM   #4
Rookie

i would try contacting EA but they probably get so many calls and emails that they dont even bother with them.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:13 PM   #5
MVP

xylocaine's Arena

OVR: 12

Like you have 3 friend to play with... No way they will believe that!

Or you can say there slogan is "if it's in the game it's in the game" and tell them there are no referees on the field...

LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 10:19 PM   #6
Rookie

you are right, i only have 2 friends, but that still doesnt work. ill mess with it tommorow and see what i can do about it.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:26 PM   #7
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

It's worth a try. Personally, I think it would be bad business not to refund your money, since the box clearly says that it's in the game. I realize it's not Gamestop's fault, but as the game's distributor, they are the first link in the accountability chain.

It would be like buying a frozen pizza because you love pepperoni and the box says it has pepperoni on it. You open it, and it's only got mushrooms. The grocery store would refund your money.
Old 08-12-2008, 10:32 PM   #8
Pro

Ankido's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsSuperFan22
Your an idiot. Your going to return the game because you can't co op? I don't call people names but you my friend have struck a nerve. Stop being a douche and just play the damn game. The CE is freakin amazing, probably the best EA has put out in the Madden Franchise and you want to return it? Go fig, your a Lions fan you Cowardly Lion.

/spit
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »