Home

****Official Will not buy Madden 10' Next Year****

This is a discussion on ****Official Will not buy Madden 10' Next Year**** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 12:27 AM   #9
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: ****Official Will not buy Madden 10' Next Year****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve5696
PS3 collectors edition, now 3rd time, preseason game 2nd or 3rd quarter in the play call menu. The video screen freezes but audio continues. The game will go on but all you will see constantly is the play select screen. Im not suprised people are dismissing my comments, ive been there before, but when your in your season mode about to kick a game winning field goal or make a game changing interception and the EA produced **** strikes somewhere ill be laughing.
Dude, trust me. I have my fair share of complaints with the Madden series and EA's lackluster effort of QA and testing, but when it comes down to it.......where else will we get an NFL game?????? Just gotta make the best of the workarounds that the community comes up with, and it does make the game fairly playable and decent. Though I do wish they would take some of the ideas that 2k5 brought to the table, but oh well

Last edited by rckabillyRaider; 08-13-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:30 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
PS3 collectors edition, now 3rd time, preseason game 2nd or 3rd quarter in the play call menu. The video screen freezes but audio continues. The game will go on but all you will see constantly is the play select screen. Im not suprised people are dismissing my comments, ive been there before, but when your in your season mode about to kick a game winning field goal or make a game changing interception and the EA produced **** strikes somewhere ill be laughing.
How do you know it's the game and not your system? I think sometimes people are too quick to blame EA

Last edited by TDogg09; 08-13-2008 at 12:34 AM.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:36 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
So are you saying goodbye to the OP, or goodbye to Madden '10?

If you're saying so long to the OP, then I'm with you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 12:39 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDogg09
How do you know it's the game and not your system?
Considering theres a thread about 3 threads down of 7 pages of people reporting the same problem Im pretty sure its a widespread issue. Ive had the ps3 now for 2 years, and probably in total had 4 freezes in its lifespan, having 3 in the first day of this game is not a good sign. I absolutely love football games, basically madden is the only reason why I got the next gen systems, but theres only so many times you can get dicked around before breaking, and when I buy a product that is already broken within the first day then I have basically had enough. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice im an idiot, fool me the last 4 years, I give up.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:41 AM   #13
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by xV3L0CiTY
So are you saying goodbye to the OP, or goodbye to Madden '10?

If you're saying so long to the OP, then I'm with you.
goodbye to the OP. As frustrating as EA can make us, I still need my NFL and Madden fix
Old 08-13-2008, 12:41 AM   #14

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Considering theres a thread about 3 threads down of 7 pages of people reporting the same problem Im pretty sure its a widespread issue. Ive had the ps3 now for 2 years, and probably in total had 4 freezes in its lifespan, having 3 in the first day of this game is not a good sign. I absolutely love football games, basically madden is the only reason why I got the next gen systems, but theres only so many times you can get dicked around before breaking, and when I buy a product that is already broken within the first day then I have basically had enough. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, fool me thrice im an idiot, fool me the last 4 years, I give up.
More power to you, I dont think its as widespread a problem as some think, and its not like we are going to be flooded with posts from people saying it doesnt freeze like we are when people claim it does. If you think this is bad then thankfully you arent one of the people I see on here talking about being on their 5th Xbox 360 because that would be even worse.
Old 08-13-2008, 12:50 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 14

Man they should have kept my cry baby thread opened
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 01:45 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 1

12 pages of glitches after 24 hours of being for sale isn't good, folks. None of my w/l records, stats, or ring progression are showing up on the ticket in the showcase. It also shows the same game on there twice. That's a pretty big glitch. I made my friend check his just to see if I was doing something wrong and he had the same problem.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »