Home

top 10 for madden 2010

This is a discussion on top 10 for madden 2010 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 04:02 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
top 10 for madden 2010

EA is starting development of 2010 pretty soon we need to get or ideas/request/demands down for next years game.

what i want to know is what you guys think the top 10 things that need to be fixed,made,added,or removed from 2010.
heres my list

1. online franchise
the leagues this year were done horribly i want a nfl style franchise mode for online no bull**** schedules or playoffs i want the offline franchise to be imported online with real nfl shchedule,divisions,32 teams,real nfl playoffs,offseason,free agency,combine,draft,signing period,training.
2. implement euphoria
NHL 09 implemented some euphoria to there game for the hits and the fighting. you dont have to make everything use the euphoria engine used canned animations.use euphoria for the way the player reacts to the tackles, the way he falls,balance,reaction to hits,defensive players falling,slips and trips,jukes,jumping. this way your still using canned animations just euphoria reactions. i dont know why you guys see this as a trial and error the way the game is now you should try something different.
3. dynamic everything
dynamic weather system,day time night time cycles,clouds,wind,runing,throwing,catching,ai,juk es,etc,etc
4. gameplay>graphics
this year its time to go all gameplay touch up the graphics slightly as i felt the uniforms were kinda dull, but still you need sim gameplay in every aspect im tired of hype i want a real football game.
5. no more bugs/glitches/cheese plays
im sick of cheesers i dont mind playing them as i always find a way to stall there cheese. these cheesers are normally your guys is "casual" gamers who have no skills besides finding ways to cheat to win because they suck. fix the bugs higher more game testers. higher me? lol
6. presentation,presentation,presentation
i want a nfl style presentation pre game show,halftime show,postgame show,close up shots cutscenes of players showing there stats for the game/season/last year. close up of players lining up,touchdown cutscenes,crowd cheering,booing,upset,shocked,ecstatic cutscenes,
7. hardcore sim mode/arcade casual mode.
i read phils post asking if this would be a good idea i think soo i hope you guys go through with it. hardcore sim mode should have more dynamic ways of passing,running,moves/jukes.
8. ol/dl wr/cb wr/ss intergration
on deep balls all i see is a cb and wr running side by side with no battles,trying to get better position,trips,cb never looks to face the ball,neither does the wr. this is pretty upsetting watch nfl vids of what happens when a cb and wr are side by side going down the field on a deep ball and implement that into the game.
ol/dl is horrible the pocket isnt a tru pocket run blocking is a epic fail. fix these please.
9. offensive defensive playbooks
try to get each nfl teams official offensive and defensive playbooks if not please dont use the same plays in everyones play book each team should have unique plays for them no other team should have the same play in any formation.
10. sim/features/options
all i want is a game that is better the nfl2k5 or apf2k8 i dont know why you guys have such a hard time making a better football game hire more employees go from how many people you have now developing and add 15 more people for just one years contract this way youll get a lot more features in sooner then later. i want a sim game thats better then 2k5 thats all i ask for.

bonus keep all the uniforms this year and had 5 more for each team next year this way each team will have around 7-10 uniforms.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 04:11 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 3
Re: top 10 for madden 2010

I'm sure your average nfl coach wouldn't have a problem with his entire playbook being in a video game..
Old 08-13-2008, 04:35 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 10

lol well at least make all plays unique?
Old 08-13-2008, 05:05 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

online franchise...boy it makes me miss the days of madden 2002 on pc lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »