Home

PLEASE!! Patch for tv broadcast style view for cpu-vs-cpu games!!

This is a discussion on PLEASE!! Patch for tv broadcast style view for cpu-vs-cpu games!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 08:51 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
PLEASE!! Patch for tv broadcast style view for cpu-vs-cpu games!!

Madden has done a good job this year overall, still not there yet with the presentation...2k5 standards. Loving the game overall, but i'm 37 and love watching the game as well as playing. EA is killing me with the QB view in cpu-vs-cpu games, it loses it immersion on that note. With the muddy jerseys and new animation, it would be wonderful to sit back and watch them slug out at my setting up. HEAD COACH is 2008 engine, so its still not the same in my view, along with u cant control the players as well at a drop of a dime. Please Ian or Phil, create a patch that we can see that broadcast style of viewing. It would be so great to do that, and enjoy the game even more. GOOD JOB this year, and really looking forward to 2010. Keep those patches coming!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 09:08 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: PLEASE!! Patch for tv broadcast style view for cpu-vs-cpu games!!

I second that patch, Ian,EA producers, you got to add to the presentation of this game. Please patch this. This is the first time I've gotten Madden since 05, and I like it so far, but the lack of multiple camera angels, tv broadcast camera's, no sideline or crowd camera (2K5) is terrible. At least patch in a tv broadcast style view for cpu vs cpu.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »