Home

Madden 09 *Video* - Missing Feature!

This is a discussion on Madden 09 *Video* - Missing Feature! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 02:55 PM   #17
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Madden 09 *Video* - Missing Feature!

Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliber
Haahaha, thanks man! I'll excuse you being a Redskins fan. Which reminds me the Rivalry Games dont really seem any more intense? have you seen anything different about it?

Anyways, This is about something clearly printed on the box - not being in the game. Theres something wrong about it and people have gone to huge lengths for less. I just want an answer to whats up? you know like Oh, sorry Phillip in Marketing is New and He sucks - Ill unlock 4 player co-op in the next patch. Or Sorry bro, I absolutely PROMISE 4 player co-op in Madden 10.

Is that too much to ask for? Whats advertised? Am I losing my mind here?!?! Do I really have to ask this?
I question whether this is even EA's fault. How much does EA have to do with the packaging of the product?
Old 08-13-2008, 03:04 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgeno
I question whether this is even EA's fault. How much does EA have to do with the packaging of the product?
Hmmmm, Interesting, this is possible, perhaps MS controls all these feature boxes?

Answers though....need them..
Old 08-13-2008, 03:09 PM   #19
Redskins Pride

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by excaliber
Hmmmm, Interesting, this is possible, perhaps MS controls all these feature boxes?

Answers though....need them..
chill. drink a beer.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:49 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 5

overreacting itt.

I can't actually imagine 4 players on the same team actually being fun anyway, especially when the Redskins pounce your team each play.
Old 08-13-2008, 10:44 PM   #21
Rookie

Doodzey's Arena

OVR: 1

I bought the game for the same reason. The box clearly states 1-4 player co-op. Not 2 on 2 adversarial. There is an outright lie on the back of the box, either that or EA has no idea what 4 player co-op is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 10:53 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 12

what? so.... Me, P-nut, Earl, & Kool-Aid cant play on the same team? Dayum!!!!!
Old 08-13-2008, 10:56 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 52

My boy Joey...I apologize for the misleading packaging. As bgeno stated above, the design team really has nothing to do with the packaging but it still sucks. Also, the "technicality" is still true that 2 on 2 is still 4 player co-op. I am not deflecting or anything - but I do stand strong that I was at least truthful and told you we didn't have 4 vs CPU this year, before the ship date as well.

I AM however very happy that you do at least have a glitch workaround.

This issue isn't patchable - again because of the size requirements - this entire screen is HUGE and would need to be updated so it would put us over the limit.

As you all know I will likely never "promise" a feature for a following year's product because game development is extremely volatile and changes daily.
If I were a betting man, I would put a hell of a lot of money on this being in 2010. However, again I can't promise you it will be there.

Great stuff with the video as usual. You've got a small fan-base building at Tiburon.
Old 08-13-2008, 11:04 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuture15
My boy Joey...I apologize for the misleading packaging. As bgeno stated above, the design team really has nothing to do with the packaging but it still sucks. Also, the "technicality" is still true that 2 on 2 is still 4 player co-op. I am not deflecting or anything - but I do stand strong that I was at least truthful and told you we didn't have 4 vs CPU this year, before the ship date as well.

I AM however very happy that you do at least have a glitch workaround.

This issue isn't patchable - again because of the size requirements - this entire screen is HUGE and would need to be updated so it would put us over the limit.

As you all know I will likely never "promise" a feature for a following year's product because game development is extremely volatile and changes daily.
If I were a betting man, I would put a hell of a lot of money on this being in 2010. However, again I can't promise you it will be there.

Great stuff with the video as usual. You've got a small fan-base building at Tiburon.

I Just Pee'd my pants.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »