Home

Finally a response from EA about the Freezing Issue...

This is a discussion on Finally a response from EA about the Freezing Issue... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 04:47 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: Finally a response from EA about the Freezing Issue...

Where are the EA guys that were on these boards before? Just a little response such as "we're looking into it" would be nice.

I just want to know they aren't just turning their backs to the problem because isn't it like ... illegal... to sell something that doesn't work as advertised?

I need a lawyer!
Old 08-13-2008, 05:09 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

Another patch (maybe 1.2) maybe come sooner than expected. It seems like the game is unplayable if the game freezes every 1-2 games.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:28 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yes, they are all over the boards before it releases & now nothing. Niiiiiice! And what really amazes me is with such widespread freezing, an obviously major issue, how this possibly gets through "QA", I use the term QA very lightly.

And I bought madden based off the, there is going to be a patch for roster & other fixes out right near the release of the game, there was NO MENTION of this freeze issue that a lot of people are experiencing being included in that, so again, exactly what is the QA dept. testing, whether it turns on & off?

It is too bad we hope a patch is comming by getting on the internet. If there was no internet, I would be like well this is obviously broken and return it & NCAA, hmmmm, imagine if that was what all the people with a freeze did. Ahhhh, wishful thinking. SO now we'll just wait for a month or who knows how long for a patch, just like NCAA. Gotta love EA "quality control"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 06:23 PM   #12
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Since Ian has started a thread that is stickied at the top of the forum in regards to the freezing issues, I am going to lock this thread.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ame-crash.html

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »