Home

Should I Wait For the Patch Before I Purchase Madden?

This is a discussion on Should I Wait For the Patch Before I Purchase Madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 07:36 PM   #1
Rookie

Stacks's Arena

OVR: 4
Should I Wait For the Patch Before I Purchase Madden?

I don't have the game yet, but I'm basically a franchise guy and all these freezing issues coming up have me worried. Will I not be able to start a franchise yet because it will freeze on me at some point? My question is, should I wait until a patch comes out to fix this before I buy the game? Do you guys think the patch to fix this will come out anytime soon because I'm feenin to get this game and start up my chise? Thanks everyone.

Last edited by Stacks; 08-13-2008 at 07:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 08:15 PM   #2
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Should I Wait For the Patch Before I Purchase Madden?

Franchise is all I get the game for as well. I can't tell you what to do, but here's my plan. Each year I always play several games of Play Now to get the feel for everything that may have changed since the previous year and use this time to adjust my sliders to fit the new version too. This year i'm real excited about the My Skill feature and hoping it will work good, so i'm going to play probably 20 games or so in hopes of getting My Skills adjusted out so the game plays right for me, then I will start my Franchise. I don't stay on the 360 24/7 like some people and never play more than 2 games a night if that, so the 2nd patch should hopefully be out by then. The 1st one is due out tomorrow and I believe they said the 2nd one should be out in a few weeks. Wish I could find the post that talked about it so you could read it yourself, but I don't see it right now.

Here's the thread I mentioned:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ch-update.html

Last edited by utorde; 08-13-2008 at 08:36 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »