Home

Alot of interceptions?

This is a discussion on Alot of interceptions? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 09:52 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Alot of interceptions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCMC
I play with the Eagles & every time I try a 8-10 yard slant, the D picks it off, lol.

I seem to get my best passing results doing play action.
Well the most picks in one game was 3 for the other team. To me they are not too many but thats what I have experienced, I have notice though one thing, which i like, especially on slants, if you bullet pass, and press up on the thumb stick at the same time, its an over throw, and most of the time the safety is behind there waiting for the ball. Thats where the pass tuning comes in so you have to actually use it correctly and the cpu doest auto correct for you.
Old 08-13-2008, 09:58 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrentonbuck
Exactly! With the way they have gone with the sliders this year, there is no way to turn down interceptions by the cpu GRRRRR! I hate that they keep taking options out of this game. I am pretty good at passing and that is playing with Chris Redman, but almost every missed pass in an INT. Never have I thrown an off pass that hit the ground or over threw the WR. I have not even seen a CPU controlled DB drop a ball that is catchable. It is like they have their recievers playing DB
you need to find the sub sliders, I just played my second game in a row where neither team threw an interception
Old 08-13-2008, 10:04 PM   #11
goh
Banned

OVR: 37

Yes,yes there is. I'm doing Madden Moments for now so don't have a rewind option. It's rediculous. It's a pick or a drop 90% of the time. CPU sliders for this and QB accuracy are badly needed. They also seem to never call PI during these moments.

Last edited by goh; 08-13-2008 at 10:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »