Home

Quick snap and lack of penalties are killing this game for me.

This is a discussion on Quick snap and lack of penalties are killing this game for me. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2008, 12:26 PM   #9
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Quick snap and lack of penalties are killing this game for me.

Why let cheese people ruin ranked matches? Why give them that?

If they are cheese, they will most likely scramble with the QB. So fan your Dline out quickly while everyone is walking to the line. Also, have your audibles set up so you can switch to your favorite cheese killing play. I noticed that most cheese players can not figure out certain Ds and you can run them over and over.
Old 08-14-2008, 12:52 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: Quick snap and lack of penalties are killing this game for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meazza
When I played against the Colts earlier, Manning would let the clock run down to about 5 seconds left 80% of the time.

As for leaving the NCAA crowd noise out of this, I figured since EA makes two separate football games each year, they want to have exclusive things for each title. It just makes sense
Say what? So, using your logic Madden SHOULDN'T have a realistic crowd response because...NCAA does?! Having a realistic response from the crowd in NCAA is an "exclusive" feature?

Yeah man, that makes a LOT of sense. Sheesh.

"Because he's the hero Gotham deserves...but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him...because he can take it...because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...the Dark Knight."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »