Home

This Madden is a cool game but.....

This is a discussion on This Madden is a cool game but..... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2008, 10:54 PM   #1
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
This Madden is a cool game but.....

I just wondering if iam the minority here, but this Madden is a cool game, and im not here to debate the goods and the bads of the game, cause in reality all game have glitches. SOme less than others, but I still dont have the feeling like I use to get when buying a Madden game. I still feel that void of having a solid sim football game. I was wondering if anyone else felt this way?

It all started when they went next gen for me. If u feel the same when did it start?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2008, 11:22 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: This Madden is a cool game but.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
I just wondering if iam the minority here, but this Madden is a cool game, and im not here to debate the goods and the bads of the game, cause in reality all game have glitches. SOme less than others, but I still dont have the feeling like I use to get when buying a Madden game. I still feel that void of having a solid sim football game. I was wondering if anyone else felt this way?

It all started when they went next gen for me. If u feel the same when did it start?
I feel the same man, and like you its when it made the turn to next gen, well actually it was when EA pussed out and gobbled up all the rights so that they wouldnt have any competition. I havent purchased a Madden since 2006 but i did purchase 09. Its funny, up until 2006 i used to defend the hell out of Madden against all the 2K guys, but i went out and purchased NFL 2K5 after i had played Madden 09 and its a damn shame how EA has treated those exclusive licenses. As a TOTAL package, Madden doesnt come close to 2k's game.

Someone once said of EA's practices:

"If ya cant beat em, buy em".

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »