Home

EA PLEASE FIX BLOCKING!!!

This is a discussion on EA PLEASE FIX BLOCKING!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2008, 08:50 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 17
EA PLEASE FIX BLOCKING!!!

if i see my guard go directly after a safty on a pitchout play one more time!!! enjoying the game for the most part but the robot QB and dumb linemen play are keeping this game from being great!

btw what the hell happen to this patch we were suppose to get this mornin?....
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2008, 09:19 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: EA PLEASE FIX BLOCKING!!!

i think EA should serious think about getting a new engine because the one they're using is just not working. if ea wants to make the game harder, don't make the players dumber. example, in all madden rushing, make it more difficult to break tackles and better timing on your moves, not having the o-line forget their blocking assignment and allow multiple defenders behind the line.

putting pressure on the qb result in quick accurate pass that no defense can stop. all QBs in this game are way too smart. you rarely see them get confused and make terrible throws due to pressure or throw the ball away when in trouble. and give us moe tme to adjust our defense.

no matter how much you may practice (i've practiced more than playing games) you will find little improvment because the cpu decides when it will get the upper hand when your not in control of a player. not saying 09 is a bad game, but i know if this continues (patch or no patch) i wont be playing this for long...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Old 08-14-2008, 09:38 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: EA PLEASE FIX BLOCKING!!!

We have a bugs/glitches thread and a patch thread. Use one of those when suggesting fixes to the game.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »