Home

White FB's (Peyton Hillis, Jacob Hester, Brian Leonard)

This is a discussion on White FB's (Peyton Hillis, Jacob Hester, Brian Leonard) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2008, 12:21 AM   #1
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6
White FB's (Peyton Hillis, Jacob Hester, Brian Leonard)

I was just looking through EA's latest update.....anyone else notice that all of these guys are a "dark" skin tone in the game? And since EA doesnt allow us to edit things like this.....it cant be fixed unless they do it. No big deal......but another example where having FULL editing privileges in the game would help out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 12:26 AM   #2
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: White FB's (Peyton Hillis, Jacob Hester, Brian Leonard)

WOW! I'm gonna check this out in a sec. I hate that, Quentin Castille of Nebraska was white in NCAA by default. I hate having to look at the wrong skin color for online play.

Theres also a ton of players in the FA pool that shouldn't be. I've gone through and added most back to their respective team.

Old 01-26-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboTitan
I was just looking through EA's latest update.....anyone else notice that all of these guys are a "dark" skin tone in the game? And since EA doesnt allow us to edit things like this.....it cant be fixed unless they do it. No big deal......but another example where having FULL editing privileges in the game would help out.
I just found this topic so i know im a little late. But yes its odd that in Madden 09 Hillis, Hester and Leonard all have a tan to them. I signed Hillis out of the FA to be my backup RB and i noticed that for some reason he was closer to being black than white. Also Justin Fargas who is a light skinned mixed guy has very dark skin on the game.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:22 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyPhillips
I just found this topic so i know im a little late. But yes its odd that in Madden 09 Hillis, Hester and Leonard all have a tan to them. I signed Hillis out of the FA to be my backup RB and i noticed that for some reason he was closer to being black than white. Also Justin Fargas who is a light skinned mixed guy has very dark skin on the game.
I'm wondering if it has to do with the lighting they tried to use .. because like you said most people look darker now. Another player I've noticed is Jason Taylor, he definetely looks black in this one.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:53 PM   #5
All Star

OVR: 33

Lol. White Rb's. Good joke.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2009, 01:33 AM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 9

^lmao. that was somewhat asanine. lol. they play fullback, if it's any consolation. Hester played halfback in college, though, as I recall.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:42 AM   #7

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox1994
^lmao. that was somewhat asanine. lol. they play fullback, if it's any consolation. Hester played halfback in college, though, as I recall.
not to mention peyton hillis had a couple great games at RB before he went on IR.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »