Home

Need some advice regarding a few things

This is a discussion on Need some advice regarding a few things within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 01:54 AM   #1
Pro

Erratic's Arena

OVR: 6
Need some advice regarding a few things

Hey all,

I've been messing around with some exhibition/online games before I hit up my Franchise and I've run into a few areas of the game that I've been having trouble with.

1. Is there any way to adjust the camera angle so that it will allow me to see the receivers who run patter to or near the sidelines? It seems like I'm basically throwing blind if the receiver is running an out pattern or button-hook.

2. Any recommendations for stopping the straight deep fly patter? I tried a straight up quarter-zone but that usually resulted in misery and man with safety zone up top seems to be hit or miss. Should I become the CB/FS after the ball is thrown and just try to manually swat the ball away or perhaps I'm missing something because the lob deep fly's continue to be a weak spot for my D.

3. Any recommendations for stopping the FB dive. Online it seems like any short yardage situation is an easy pick-up for the straight FB dive. I've tried a 4-3 all out LB blitz but the FB makes it past my d-line too quickly because of his proximity to the line of srimage and I'm wary of an all-out goal-line formation in open field.

4. Lastly is there any way to check your play/routes after you pick the play so that your opponent cant see it. (Mainly for online games). This would help a great deal because I could then make sure I made the correct hot-routes with the stick and what not.

Thanks a ton in advance for any advice!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 04:20 PM   #2
Pro

Erratic's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Need some advice regarding a few things

bump
Old 08-15-2008, 04:21 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Need some advice regarding a few things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratic
bump
Easiest way to get a thread locked on this forum is to bump it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »