Home

Its a shame....

This is a discussion on Its a shame.... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2008, 02:48 AM   #1
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36
Its a shame....

That EA couldn't put CPU sliders in this game yet. Hopefully they listen to the majority of us and do decide to patch it in. I say this because as it is, I am really enjoying this game and so are a lot of others for the first time in years. We can only do so much with the human sliders. Its also a shame because get this..... The human sliders actually have a noticeable effect on gameplay! Imagine if we had CPU sliders and that work as good as the human sliders?! We would be in football videogame heaven! The game is awesome just too many interceptions going on still and a lack of a human pass rush gets frustrating. Please EA..... Patch them in!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 04:05 AM   #2
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: Its a shame....

I hope so too. Right now I'd say it's a 8.5 and could easily go to a 9.5 or maybe even 10 with some slider fixes.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:15 AM   #3
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

i like the iq thing it adjusts to the way you are playing. i think it was a great idea.

https://www.youtube.com/@B1g___Boned
Old 08-15-2008, 08:23 AM   #4
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22

With editing human sliders is there one that makes the computer run more successfully and throw less successfully? Seems like no matter what I do I shut the run down and give up the pass.

The computers running game is just missing.
Old 08-15-2008, 08:40 AM   #5
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

They (EA) have said it might be possible to add them via DLC. No guaranteees, but hopefully you guys will get the CPU sliders. It would add a ton more to the game for those that feel it needs more customization

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 10:31 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat9th
With editing human sliders is there one that makes the computer run more successfully and throw less successfully? Seems like no matter what I do I shut the run down and give up the pass.

The computers running game is just missing.
Check the threads in the sliders forum. It is definitely possible to have a good CPU running game. Many people are reporting giving up 150+ yards in a game. I tried Heelfan's sliders yesterday and gave up about 175 with to the Broncos using the Texans in a preseason game. And that's not even maxing out rush defense difficulty.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:55 AM   #7
Pro

ab2c4's Arena

OVR: 8

EA knows they made a lot of people mad by not including the cpu sliders and I really don't think they will make the same mistake twice. They may or may not be able to patch them in or DLC this year, but I feel confident saying they will be in next year's Madden. EA knows they would loose too much money if they didn't.
Old 08-15-2008, 10:57 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercalnd
Check the threads in the sliders forum. It is definitely possible to have a good CPU running game. Many people are reporting giving up 150+ yards in a game. I tried Heelfan's sliders yesterday and gave up about 175 with to the Broncos using the Texans in a preseason game. And that's not even maxing out rush defense difficulty.
Thanks for the head up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »