Home

EA Response to Fatigue discussion

This is a discussion on EA Response to Fatigue discussion within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2008, 02:03 AM   #129
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: EA Response to Fatigue discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuture15
As I've said before - Madden will be the pinnacle of realistic football with me at the helm...so in summary, I don't think you should worry so much for the future...as long as I am here.
Whether you can pull it off is one thing, but at least it sounds like someone cares and that makes a lot of us happy.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:08 AM   #130
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by edaddy
No disrespect Future but this is Madden 2009 and Madden 2010 is a year away will there be at least a tweak in regards to fatigue with the next patch?...since obviously fatigue sliders can't be implemented at this point...
I agree.

Every year the game is out a couple of weeks, and then major issues pop up. And then we are told "wait to next year"........even before the real NFL season even starts.

Some of us are 'tired' of waiting til next year when the game is only 2 weeks old. I really hope there is a way to tweak this in the next patch.

I appreciate Future's input but, I really could care less about Madden 2010 when Madden09 is only 2 weeks old.

Let's work towards getting this years issues (especially fatigue) resolved/tweaked in the next patch if possible.....please.
Old 08-20-2008, 08:50 AM   #131
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Single player loses, too bad.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2008, 08:58 AM   #132
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
There are no members on the Madden 2010 team that are tourney players. We will never "cater" to this crowd - but we do have to address issues that can damage the head-to-head experience. As I've said before - Madden will be the pinnacle of realistic football with me at the helm...so in summary, I don't think you should worry so much for the future...as long as I am here.
We're holding you to that!!!

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:00 AM   #133
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
There are no members on the Madden 2010 team that are tourney players. We will never "cater" to this crowd - but we do have to address issues that can damage the head-to-head experience. As I've said before - Madden will be the pinnacle of realistic football with me at the helm...so in summary, I don't think you should worry so much for the future...as long as I am here.
I going to print this post and fram it. Madden is heading in the right direction.

Peace

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »