Home

Great now thats its raining the only way I can tell two teams apart is the helmet?!?!

This is a discussion on Great now thats its raining the only way I can tell two teams apart is the helmet?!?! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2008, 11:17 PM   #1
Rookie

orhymes's Arena

OVR: 2
Great now thats its raining the only way I can tell two teams apart is the helmet?!?!

First things first I love the game... but geez every time I play in a rain game I have a hard time distinguishing my team from the other team when I'm passing or running up the middle because all I see is brown uniforms due to the mud. lol... is it because I'm not playing on an hdtv or are my eyes just bad?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 11:24 PM   #2
ZB9
Hall Of Fame

ZB9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Great now thats its raining the only way I can tell two teams apart is the helmet

lol i love how muddy the uniforms get. It's football!!
Old 08-15-2008, 11:27 PM   #3
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Great now thats its raining the only way I can tell two teams apart is the helmet

I feel bad for the devs because even the things they do well, people still complain...

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Old 08-15-2008, 11:32 PM   #4
Rookie

orhymes's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
I feel bad for the devs because even the things they do well, people still complain...
Feel sorry for yourself if you can't discern complaints and questions.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:33 PM   #5
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
They wont ever make anyone happy. Granted Madden has some issues, but they put alot in this year that people wanted, and that alot of us really like, but by looking at all the threads, you'd think they airmailed us a steaming turd

You too can be a 5* recruit at FSU.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveozPlaya21
add worthless Xavier Lee to that list..
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2008, 11:48 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
They wont ever make anyone happy. Granted Madden has some issues, but they put alot in this year that people wanted, and that alot of us really like, but by looking at all the threads, you'd think they airmailed us a steaming turd
How does it personally affect YOU if people are complaining? I would really love to know........
Old 08-15-2008, 11:52 PM   #7
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

Where did i say it personally affected me? All i said was they wont ever make anyone happy. A true statement. I said Madden had some issues. True or False? True. I said alot of us really like it. True or False? True. Now go look at all the threads in the forum, there are more 3-5 post threads about the same old stuff versus the 150+ pages in the impressions thread of positive stuff.

Don't need to go all internet tough guy on us here. The point i made was you would think EA gave us a game that had three blind mice chasing a cartoon ballerina.

If you dont like the game, thats fine, and you are well within your rights to complain, but get your facts straight and read my thread before you start pointing fingers and making up arguments.

Quote:
Quote:
CFL here he comes. Pfft, wait that would require learning a playbook. McDonalds here he comes.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:53 PM   #8
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

ITs not your eyes or the TV, its how the game was/is designed to be. On real grass stadiums in rain, they have the unis get real dirty. Some like it, some dont, but its not just you thats seeing it. Dont adjust that TV!

Quote:
Quote:

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »