Home

Let's be honest here EA

This is a discussion on Let's be honest here EA within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2008, 11:02 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Let's be honest here EA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
They get locked because people like you can't read or follow directions. Look up at the top of the page and you will see this thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...on-thread.html
Yes...it's not that hard to miss a sticky. Thanks for the link though. That has nothing to do with what I'm talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
Really?
From my observations...yes.

Also...before this goes the wrong way (although it already probably has). I love Madden '09 this year...best Madden to date (serious).

I was just pointing out threads like these (negative thoughts about the game) will get closed, even before they go downhill. Once they go downhill then yes, closed, but some are closed even before they go downhill.

Sorry, rant over...back on topic.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:09 PM   #34
Banned

Bulldogs78's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71

Wrong

Wrong

Wrong

RIGHT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
Wow, how witty. You really got me there. Sure hope that's not the best you can do.
Quote:
He's an obvious Rhodes Scholar
Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
You guys need to ignore the fool and hopefully this thread will die. He's just some "kid" trying to get attention and you guys are giving him a ton of it. I'm done here....

fishepa, this is just some of the flame bait that has been going on. I'm not the only guilty party
Old 08-16-2008, 11:11 PM   #35
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

I guess this would be a bad time to bring up all the problems in Franchise Mode (Progression Bug, Salary Cap bug, Edit player bug, etc.?)?

I do find it funny how people get soooo upset with other people's OPINIONS. If someone doesn't like wht they see and wants to bring it to the attention of others....who cares? That's what a FORUM is. (Princeton Definition: a public facility to meet for open discussion)

If you don't agree say it constructively and leave it alone. In defense of Bulldog, he had a well thought out opinion and didn't go after anyone here. He wasn't the first to attack someone...but because he wasn't positive about his Madden experience some of the "truebloods" here just couldn't let it be.

This is a FORUM or it's NOT a forum. As someone mentioned earlier, there's a STRONG tendency for thread's with negative opinions of EA or Madden to be locked. It's one thing if it's a person cussing, making no specific point, calling people out, arguing for the sake of arguing, but it's another when people a simply pointing things like the Progression bug and/or expressing frustration in hopes that someone with the power to effect change reads it.

I personally ONLY play offline, Franchise Mode is my home since Madden added it. I am hoping all the Progression Bugs and assorted messes are patched, Head Coach is fine but I want to PLAY the game not just watch. I haven't put the Madden disc back in since I found all the edit player and progression bugs on Tuesday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2008, 11:13 PM   #36
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
I guess this would be a bad time to bring up all the problems in Franchise Mode (Progression Bug, Salary Cap bug, Edit player bug, etc.?)?

I do find it funny how people get soooo upset with other people's OPINIONS. If someone doesn't like wht they see and wants to bring it to the attention of others....who cares? That's what a FORUM is. (Princeton Definition: a public facility to meet for open discussion)

If you don't agree say it constructively and leave it alone. In defense of Bulldog, he had a well thought out opinion and didn't go after anyone here. He wasn't the first to attack someone...but because he wasn't positive about his Madden experience some of the "truebloods" here just couldn't let it be.

This is a FORUM or it's NOT a forum. As someone mentioned earlier, there's a STRONG tendency for thread's with negative opinions of EA or Madden to be locked. It's one thing if it's a person cussing, making no specific point, calling people out, arguing for the sake of arguing, but it's another when people a simply pointing things like the Progression bug and/or expressing frustration in hopes that someone with the power to effect change reads it.

I personally ONLY play offline, Franchise Mode is my home since Madden added it. I am hoping all the Progression Bugs and assorted messes are patched, Head Coach is fine but I want to PLAY the game not just watch. I haven't put the Madden disc back in since I found all the edit player and progression bugs on Tuesday.
Franchise mode has been broken since it was introduced to next gen imo.

And if you spend any time with head coach, it makes the franchise mode look even more pathetic.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:15 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Bulldog, he had a well thought out opinion and didn't go after anyone here. He wasn't the first to attack someone.. .

ummm, yeah he was. when he said

Quote:
Wow, to those with smart alec trebek comments, this here is for adults talking.

If you guys can't see the issues, you guys are too drawn into what EA has done, you're brainwashed and the marketing has got the best of you.

Open your eyes people, it's there. It's not at all "Great". If it was, it would be rated near 10 in every game reviews. But it isnt.

p.s. Heelfan, your slider sucks and it's a template based off NJPapi. Thanks for coming though.
Bulldogs78 is online now Report Post
Old 08-16-2008, 11:16 PM   #38
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Franchise mode has been broken since it was introduced to next gen imo.

And if you spend any time with head coach, it makes the franchise mode look even more pathetic.

Exactly. Franchise Mode has had the same bugs for 4 years, it's terrible and if another game out there had the NFL license and a Franchise Mode, they would have been fixed by now.

Head Coach is fun, it is like Civilization Revolution with footballs, LOT'S of depth and strategy, BUT: I want to still be able to USE my guys and play. If Madden would get a Franchise Mode that's 1/4 the quality of Head Coach (or if they'd simply fix progression, edit bugs, draft classes) I'd be fine.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:17 PM   #39
Banned

Bulldogs78's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

You couldn't have said it any better. There was no bias in what you said. I admit i'm guilty for stooping to their level and for what I said not being 100% accurate. Only if they could post like you without bias. I commend your intelligence.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:18 PM   #40
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
He wasn't the first to attack someone..
read the thread again.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »