Home

Anyway to get the Rogers Center in play now mode?

This is a discussion on Anyway to get the Rogers Center in play now mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-18-2008, 04:46 AM   #9
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Re: Anyway to get the Rogers Center in play now mode?

It's cool they included it but how'd they miss the replays are annoying. During play there's an orangish/brownish hue but during the replays on the play call screen and the backtrack it's the normal blueish/greenish hue. I'll up a highlight when I'm done playing to see if it shows up on that.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:53 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilgamesh348
But for stadium it just says Bills, how did you know if it worked without starting the game?
Okay. I figured it out. It's weird. On Xbox1, the way to select Rogers Center in Play Now is to select certain teams in team select as the home team. (Not the Bills - meaning you can't play as the Bills as the home team at Rogers Center in Play Now - weird I know)

What you have to do is select a team like the Vikings. (about half the teams in the NFL this works for)

It doesn't seem to matter who is the visiting team, but you'd probably want to select the Bills as the visiting team so you can play as the Bills in that stadium. So with the matchup of the Bills at Vikings selected in team select, click in the right analog stick to go to Stadium Preview. Now it's automatically set to the vikings stadium. Scroll to the Bills. You will notice instead of Ralph Wilson it's Rogers Center. So you can play as the Bills as the visiting team against about half the teams in the NFL in Rogers Center. The other half, like for example if you select the Browns as the home team, when you scroll to Bills it still Ralph Wilson. This is also the same for the Bears and the Bengals. It's only some of the teams that it's Rogers Center. Minnesota is one of them.

Wouldn't it have been easier to just have the ability to select either Ralph Wilson or Rogers Center from the stadium preview selection criteria, with potentially the Bills as the hometeam? Like have Rogers Center be another selectable venue for any teams.

I also wish they have Wembley Stadium, perhaps as an unlockable or a code.

On the Xbox1 version, it should also have a different traction for the pitch the Dolphins Giants game was on last year, and this should show through on onside kicks.

I doubt they have that bout that'd be cool if they have that as an unlockable.
Old 08-18-2008, 07:48 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 4

But how do you do it on the xbox 360 version because there is no stadium preview.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2008, 04:36 AM   #12
Banned

bulls23's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU_DW2
Okay. I figured it out. It's weird. On Xbox1, the way to select Rogers Center in Play Now is to select certain teams in team select as the home team. (Not the Bills - meaning you can't play as the Bills as the home team at Rogers Center in Play Now - weird I know)

What you have to do is select a team like the Vikings. (about half the teams in the NFL this works for)

It doesn't seem to matter who is the visiting team, but you'd probably want to select the Bills as the visiting team so you can play as the Bills in that stadium. So with the matchup of the Bills at Vikings selected in team select, click in the right analog stick to go to Stadium Preview. Now it's automatically set to the vikings stadium. Scroll to the Bills. You will notice instead of Ralph Wilson it's Rogers Center. So you can play as the Bills as the visiting team against about half the teams in the NFL in Rogers Center. The other half, like for example if you select the Browns as the home team, when you scroll to Bills it still Ralph Wilson. This is also the same for the Bears and the Bengals. It's only some of the teams that it's Rogers Center. Minnesota is one of them.

Wouldn't it have been easier to just have the ability to select either Ralph Wilson or Rogers Center from the stadium preview selection criteria, with potentially the Bills as the hometeam? Like have Rogers Center be another selectable venue for any teams.

I also wish they have Wembley Stadium, perhaps as an unlockable or a code.

On the Xbox1 version, it should also have a different traction for the pitch the Dolphins Giants game was on last year, and this should show through on onside kicks.

I doubt they have that bout that'd be cool if they have that as an unlockable.
This is not true...there are actually two listings for "Bills" in the stadium select screen...one for Ralph Wilson and one for Rogers Centre. The reason you think you can only play certain teams in that stadium is because when you scroll left of 49ers you will find the second Bills (Rogers Centre) if you scroll left of say Cowboys you will find the first Bills (Ralph Wilson). The stadiums are listed in the alphabetical order by team. Except for Rogers Centre. It is between Vikings and 49ers. Now if someone could figure out how to play in Wembley in Play Now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »