Home

Is this game too easy??

This is a discussion on Is this game too easy?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2008, 09:39 AM   #9
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Is this game too easy??

I lost 35-3 last night playing as the Ravens against the Bengals.
I got abosolutely obliterated. The Ravens OL is pathetic, I got sacked (Troy Smith) 7 or 8 times. I did nothing right.

I'm using Heelfan's sliders, slightly modified to help the CPU run game.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:50 AM   #10
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
Must we have one of these threads for EVERY sports single sports title, every single year?

Every year, someone plays with only the best team on who knows what slider setting or difficulty (not all-madden as stated), and comes in here saying the game is too easy.

enough.
Yes we do have to have one for every sports game. Its in the bi-laws of OS.

And he's not necessarily saying its too easy just asking if anyone is in the same boat he's in and looking for suggestions, outside of playing on All-Madden, to make the game more difficult. Whats wrong with that?

And if it bothers you that much that someone creates a thread like this, just bypass it. No reason to come in and get all pissy about it.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-19-2008, 09:54 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5
Cool Re: Is this game too easy??

I must really suck, my IQ is 485 through 4 games with the Bills...I'm sure using a powerhouse like the cowboys is making it seem easy for you. The Bills are rated 82 overall, and I'm finding all games to be a challenge. Played the Pats last night and Moss had 10 catches for 200 yds!! Geeeeez!! Did I mention, Tom Brady is the Devil and that I hate his guts!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2008, 12:16 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 1

So let me get this straight. You're asking if the game is too easy, but yet you're playing with a fairly average IQ rating by lots of people standards, you have plenty of room to go up in the IQ department to make the game tougher, but then when it comes to a reason why you're playing with that IQ, you attribute it to probably not being able to run the ball on higher difficulties. Here's a couple of ideas, 1, don't mess with the Madden IQ. Continue to let it progress. No way a team can be 11-1 with such a average IQ rating, it would have went up by now. 2, step your game up and play on All-Madden and do away with that weak excuse "I probably won't be able to run the ball, so I'm not playing on all-madden."

This is one of the most pointless threads I've seen on here. How can a game be too easy when you haven't even scratch the surface on how difficult the game can be?
Old 08-19-2008, 12:22 PM   #13
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi
So let me get this straight. You're asking if the game is too easy, but yet you're playing with a fairly average IQ rating by lots of people standards, you have plenty of room to go up in the IQ department to make the game tougher, but then when it comes to a reason why you're playing with that IQ, you attribute it to probably not being able to run the ball on higher difficulties. Here's a couple of ideas, 1, don't mess with the Madden IQ. Continue to let it progress. No way a team can be 11-1 with such a average IQ rating, it would have went up by now. 2, step your game up and play on All-Madden and do away with that weak excuse "I probably won't be able to run the ball, so I'm not playing on all-madden."

This is one of the most pointless threads I've seen on here. How can a game be too easy when you haven't even scratch the surface on how difficult the game can be?
You need to read countryboy's response earlier in the thread. It's not pointless. He's looking for advice from a hardcore Madden community to help him with his game. Nothing wrong with that. There is a serious lack of respect for one another on this site. Keyboard warriors...
Old 08-19-2008, 12:36 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 8

Play online

Philadelphia Eagles
Old 08-19-2008, 12:40 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bh446066
You need to read countryboy's response earlier in the thread. It's not pointless. He's looking for advice from a hardcore Madden community to help him with his game. Nothing wrong with that. There is a serious lack of respect for one another on this site. Keyboard warriors...
Its pointless because he's asking if the game is too easy but yet he's letting his IQ stay in a range 560 to 600. I gave him advice, how about letting your IQ go up without tweaking anything? Sounds easy enough for a guy that's 11-1 right? It would have been something completely different if the thread title stated, "I can't find balance for the game", but to ask if a game is too easy like he's played on the highest of difficulties, is exactly what I said it is POINTLESS. Lol at me being a keyboard warrior in this thread. Idiot.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2008, 12:45 PM   #16
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi
Its pointless because he's asking if the game is too easy but yet he's letting his IQ stay in a range 560 to 600. I gave him advice, how about letting your IQ go up without tweaking anything? Sounds easy enough for a guy that's 11-1 right? It would have been something completely different if the thread title stated, "I can't find balance for the game", but to ask if a game is too easy like he's played on the highest of difficulties, is exactly what I said it is POINTLESS. Lol at me being a keyboard warrior in this thread. Idiot.

the title of his thread and what he's actually saying/asking are two different things. The title of the thread is a little misleading. He gives his reasoning for asking for tips and then he asks for tips to make the game more difficult without going up to the All Madden level.

His post is hardly pointless. What is pointless though, is people coming in and jumping his case because of what he is asking. If you don't agree with his post, bypass the thread. No need to jump on the man because he asked a question you feel shouldn't be asked.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

Last edited by countryboy; 08-19-2008 at 01:07 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »