Home

Is this game too easy??

This is a discussion on Is this game too easy?? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2008, 01:43 PM   #25
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Is this game too easy??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malachi
Lol at me being a keyboard warrior in this thread. Idiot.
Idiot, huh? You prove my point with every petulant word you type.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2008, 02:14 PM   #26
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Yes we do have to have one for every sports game. Its in the bi-laws of OS.

And he's not necessarily saying its too easy just asking if anyone is in the same boat he's in and looking for suggestions, outside of playing on All-Madden, to make the game more difficult. Whats wrong with that?

And if it bothers you that much that someone creates a thread like this, just bypass it. No reason to come in and get all pissy about it.
no harm meant to the guy, and despite your assumption, no pissiness on my part either. I do see his point, to a point.... he wants a level in-between and is trying to find it. Title is simply misleading, that is all.

Personally, I would expect to be flamed if I came in w/the same title and was playing on an easier difficulty level. I was also unaware that having this sort of title is in the small print of the OS bi-laws.
Old 08-19-2008, 02:42 PM   #27
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Sometimes I wash "too easy" was a problem for me. I use the Rams, and just like the real Rams, I can't seem to find my way into the endzone. Just like the real Rams, I can pass up and down the field with no problem, but when it comes to putting up 6, it's extremely difficult. My defense is outstanding however (when I sim the defense instead of playing it, ha ha).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »