Home

We Need More From Madden Online

This is a discussion on We Need More From Madden Online within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2008, 02:15 AM   #17
TCF
Rookie

OVR: 7
the online game is affected by weather and the weather makes the game even more laggy than the regular online game. while playing online is fun the leagues are ok but i would rather see madden have a franchise mode like nfl hc. if they make hc with online leagues.. im done with madden then.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:56 AM   #18

OVR: 34
Re: We Need More From Madden Online

Doesn't this belong in the impressions thread?
Old 08-20-2008, 08:10 AM   #19
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
In what is quickly becoming both the OS Staff's dog on Madden day, Rob Fetter checks in today with a look at why Madden's online modes are disappointing and what it will take to rectify the situation. Check out his thoughts in his article, We Need More From Madden Online.
I'm sorry, but I say screw the online, I Love Madden offline like many others, we need offline fixes like then CPU QB snapping the ball in 2 seconds. Sorry for my rant, but this issue really bother me.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-20-2008, 11:31 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeStrangeSin
i agree completely. i beg for a online dynasty mode. could you imagine how much fun that would be if they didnt screw it up like leagues this year? that be a instant pre order for me.
Please give us a fully functional ONLINE FRANCHISE next year with ALL of the same options as the offline franchise (alla NCAA). And one more important thing, allow us to have Humans play as the CPU team in our franchise games. This is important ! We must be able to invite a user to take control of a CPU team in our games vs the CPU.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:03 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2
Well I'm very sure of one thing, the big feature for Madden 2010 will be 11v11 online play, Madden will have to follow suit with all other major sports games. Or at least make a 5v5 or something (no one plays as lineman?).

Least I haven't bought a Madden next gen game unless its used and cost under $5 at gamestop (there never worth even that much lol), unlike others here who still says its sucks but yet comes crawling back to EA every year to feed EA $60 for a game not worth $20.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2008, 12:33 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynkraid
Well I'm very sure of one thing, the big feature for Madden 2010 will be 11v11 online play, Madden will have to follow suit with all other major sports games. Or at least make a 5v5 or something (no one plays as lineman?).

Least I haven't bought a Madden next gen game unless its used and cost under $5 at gamestop (there never worth even that much lol), unlike others here who still says its sucks but yet comes crawling back to EA every year to feed EA $60 for a game not worth $20.
Please god do not do this......tell me they are not wasting time on this.

I have marginally played RTTS and im sure I'll try Be a Pro on NHL 09 but play it religiously....yeah right?

The online community has too many dipshats and feckterds to be any fun.
Old 08-20-2008, 05:52 PM   #23
MVP

OVR: 12

11 on 11 would be a total flop. Don't waste your time on this feature. Would not work well in a football game.
Old 08-21-2008, 01:05 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 5
QB Quick snapping is killing online play......Big Time !!

Madden Overall is a very good football game to play, if you play it like a real game of football, however this quick snapping crap that is going on online .....just drives me crazy !! because you cannot analyze the offensive personal or where they are lined up on the field......Thus the offense has a huge advantage and I can promise you that all the better players online are using this cheeeeeez tactic.

Bottom Line: Quick snapping all game long is not realistic at all unless your maybe in some type of 2 minute offense and even then QB's analyze the defense before hiking the ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »