Home

Madden Moments screws up trophy room, exported team in Play Now doesn't show teams...

This is a discussion on Madden Moments screws up trophy room, exported team in Play Now doesn't show teams... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-19-2008, 08:39 PM   #1
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Madden Moments screws up trophy room, exported team in Play Now doesn't show teams...

1) When you play one of the Madden Moments it ends up putting that game into the trophy room not only once, but twice. Shouldn't even be there to begin, it's not even a real game. It uses the team logos and score from one of your real games you have played and shows the result as a tie. I found this out when I was looking through the trophy room to see what kinds of things I had accomplished. I saw all kinds of Tied games and thought my Profile had gotten screwed up somehow as I knew I had not played any games resulting in a tie. It gives you credit for holding a team under x amount of rushing yards, etc. Well of course you held the Ravens under 80 yards rushing in that 1st Moment, they never play offense. I deleted everything related to Madden 09 and started over.

After configuring all of my options/settings again I went ahead and started/saved my Franchise making the few changes to my team that I had originally done and exported my team. I immediately used that team in a Play Now game and afterwards ran across problem #2.

2) Exported my Franchise team and used it in a Play Now game. When I look in the trophy room and at the ring builder, the scores and results show up correctly but there is no team logo there so in the future you wouldn't even know what teams were playing.

So as much as I enjoyed playing the Madden Moments, now that I know what happens and since i've started over and no longer have the screwed up stats in the trophy room, I will not be playing this mode unless they fix it. I guess I won't use my exported team in Play Now either since it doesn't show who the 2 teams were.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »