Home

8/20/08 Video 2 - Better Everything

This is a discussion on 8/20/08 Video 2 - Better Everything within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2008, 07:09 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: 8/20/08 Video 2 - Better Everything

Like someone else already posted. I dont know what your trying to accomplish here???

All your showing is the unrealistic things you need to do to overcome the issues people are complaining about. If anything your proving the point. lol

If the issues dont bother you....fine. But creating threads like this just makes people have to refute your cliams and makes us look like complainers.

The issues are there. Its not up for debate anymore. Some people can live with it and some peolple cant. Let it be.
Minnesota Wild
Old 08-20-2008, 07:33 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 10

Sorry Behindshadows2, I have to agree with everyone here. You are using Madde football strategy coming out in Dime and three lineman all game WTF. I appreciate the work but this shows that you basically use madden strategy. Your first pass you threw Romo was running backwards and you fired a strike. I like the game alot, but the next time you post a video try using real football strategy.
Old 08-20-2008, 07:46 PM   #11
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Thank you for taking the time out to make a vid(i know how much time it can take from record to upload my friend). I'm convinced this game is one of the better Maddens myself ...minus a few tweaks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2008, 07:55 PM   #12
umd
MVP

umd's Arena

OVR: 16

Hey another human called pass package all game on defense video! Yippee!

I guess you weren't "thoroughly" calling your plays again? Wasn't that your first excuse?

Like everyone else said you're playing Madden strategy (especially all that pass defense) to get the results you want in your videos.

The only thing these videos have going for them is the picture quality. It's certainly not the quality of play. Get back to us when you play a game using football strategy - i.e. base defenses against basic offensive personel not nickel, quarter, dime all game to try and stop the pass and hope the CPU can run a little on your 5-6-7 DBs...

Madden is a much improved game, but your eccentric claims and lame football strategy just don't hold water.

Hey, but at least you got rid of your rediculous signature. That's a step in the right direction.

Last edited by umd; 08-20-2008 at 08:02 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:05 PM   #13
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Sorry Behindshadows2, I have to agree with everyone here. You are using Madde football strategy coming out in Dime and three lineman all game WTF. I appreciate the work but this shows that you basically use madden strategy. Your first pass you threw Romo was running backwards and you fired a strike. I like the game alot, but the next time you post a video try using real football strategy.
That's why I memorize my audibles and I change my lineups a lot, I do it so fast, that the packages I begin with don't matter. As long as I stop the CPU on the down. I chose a dime on one play, but audible the play and chose run commit and stopped the run. Resulting in a loss of downs for the CPU.

So no matter what I chose, once I change the lineup, I stopped! Job Done! Regardless of how I got it down. Point is, CPU got stop, wasn't robotic or super accurate and did make mistakes. I also ran the ball well, in which many said wasn't possible to run. Regardless of what you or others say. I proved those specific theories wrong.

And enough of the realistic this and than mess from people. At the end of the day its a video game. And if any of you knew what was so realistic, you'd be in the NFL, not at home playing it.

The game is fun, play it and enjoy it! Stop seeking all these faults and enjoy a good Madden for once in almost 5 years!
Old 08-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #14
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by umd
Hey another human called pass package all game on defense video! Yippee!

I guess you weren't "thoroughly" calling your plays again? Wasn't that your first excuse?

Like everyone else said you're playing Madden strategy (especially all that pass defense) to get the results you want in your videos.

The only thing these videos have going for them is the picture quality. It's certainly not the quality of play. Get back to us when you play a game using football strategy - i.e. base defenses against basic offensive personel not nickel, quarter, dime all game to try and stop the pass and hope the CPU can run a little on your 5-6-7 DBs...

Madden is a much improved game, but your eccentric claims and lame football strategy just don't hold water.

Hey, but at least you got rid of your rediculous signature. That's a step in the right direction.
Where is everyone getting that Madden strategy trash. I'm playing by Formation and choosing my own plays. I don't look at what the CPU uses as a formation, I wait until I get to the line and make my adjustments.

Last edited by Behindshadows; 08-20-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 08-20-2008, 09:21 PM   #15
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
Where is everyone getting that Madden strategy trash. I'm playing by Formation and choosing my own plays. I don't look at what the CPU uses as a formation, I wait until I get to the line and make my adjustments.

Because in real life as you guys put it...lol....you wouldn't get that option, you would have to make adjustments at the line.

Oh and its ridiculous not rediculous...lol
I'll pass on this, who cares about the selling (lol) he was trying to make a point.

Last edited by dbrandon; 08-20-2008 at 09:25 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-20-2008, 09:27 PM   #16
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrandon
I'll pass on this
Pass on what? Me being a smart *** I was just joking with him.

I knew before I posted these videos people were going to bite my head off. To a lot of people, Madden can't doing anything right, no matter how much effort they put into it.

I just try to point out that most of the complaints are petty and some bogus.

And then they run to something else to criticize, just shows its not the game, its the player.

Its a forum though, and its all in good fun, I don't expect people to agree with me, that's why we all have opinions and views.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »