Home

I need some help...

This is a discussion on I need some help... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-22-2008, 04:09 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: I need some help...

No problem.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:21 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

Well now I have another problem I don't know how to switch to the other persona. One's a EA ID the other my Xbox Live Gamertag. Both are under the same email and password. When i search for the other persona I see it and the videos I uploaded but I can't edit anything because I'm not logged in under it. This **** is confusing.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:25 PM   #11
Rookie

These are both my accounts http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/profile/251487 http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/profile/189231 I can log into the MrEncinas account but not the The MrEncinas 2. I went onto the regular easports website and made The MrEncinas 2 my active profile but still nothing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-22-2008, 04:31 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by South525455
Well now I have another problem I don't know how to switch to the other persona. One's a EA ID the other my Xbox Live Gamertag. Both are under the same email and password. When i search for the other persona I see it and the videos I uploaded but I can't edit anything because I'm not logged in under it. This **** is confusing.
What is it that you exactly unable to edit? You are able to upload your videos onto your profile and your avatar seems okay.

If you are trying to tell me that you want to use the other profile, then just go to profile, click edit on "my bio" and you are then able to switch your persona list.

Last edited by ThePPL; 08-22-2008 at 04:39 PM.
Old 08-22-2008, 04:46 PM   #13
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: I need some help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePPL
What is it that you exactly unable to edit? You are able to upload your videos onto your profile and your avatar seems okay.

If you are trying to tell me that you want to use the other profile, then just go to profile, click edit on "my bio" and you are then able to switch your persona list.
Yup that was it. Thanks again man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »