Home

POST if your Franchise is freezing (Please read thread rules before posting)

This is a discussion on POST if your Franchise is freezing (Please read thread rules before posting) within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
ESBC Roster - The Best We've Ever Seen in a Boxing Game?
PES 2021 Team Spirit Guide - Understand Chemistry on a New Level
MLB The Show 21 Diamond Dynasty Budget Beasts
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-01-2008, 02:04 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: POST if your Franchise is freezing (Please read thread rules before posting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Lax 33
If so, did you use the named NCAA file that was known to be corrupt? No, I did not use NCAA roster files but did edit about 50 players and created a few.
How can you edit and create draftees whitout the NCAA game?? Did I miss something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2008, 02:07 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: POST if your Franchise is freezing (Please read thread rules before posting)

I actually have discovered some interesting things in regard to this issue. when I have trouble is when i use the QUICK SAVE most of the time. I have found that even if you go into the QUICK SAVE and not save anything lockup will occur soon after. the is NOT FOR IN GAME FREEZING!

I also discovered the out of game freezing occurs when:

1. you do the training (either manual or simulate) varies as to when it occurs, not at the same time all the time

2. using sim season. had it locked up on the final game wk 16. rebooted, it didnt occur at all.

I have gotten several games in when i save the normal way, and i just save the franchise file and profile files separate.

just workarounds, it wont stop the freezing for ever, but it will allow you to use your current franchise file.

save often, and make 2 copies in case it freezes on 1 and corrupts it.

Old 09-02-2008, 02:54 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiA
How can you edit and create draftees whitout the NCAA game?? Did I miss something?
He isn't editing the draft class. He is editing the roster before he starts his franchise I think.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:44 PM   #44
The Broski

MMan's Arena

OVR: 12

- Did you import any draft classes? If so, did you use the named NCAA file that was known to be corrupt? Yes & No

- Are you using updated rosters? Yes

- Did you do a fantasy draft? Yes

- What team(s) are you using? Chargers

- Where in the mode is it freezing - i.e. what screen exactly? Pre-Season of my 2nd season. I can't sim or save without it locking up. I can only Supersim the games but can not save a game no matter what I try. I've tried a new game & 360.

- Do you have a save file where you can load it up and get the game to freeze every time? No

- Can the freeze be avoided, or is your Franchise stuck? I.e. can you advance?
- Etc. etc. Only supersim. I can no longer save anything.

IS THERE ANY TEMP FIX AROUND THIS? I SPEND HOURS APON HOURS DOING RESEARCH OF MY DRAFT AND GETTING UNDER THE CAP. THIS IS A DISGRACE TO MADDEN. GOOGLE "09 MADDEN FRANCHISE LOCKUP" THE RESULTS ARE JUST UTTERLY STUPID. WHERE'S THE FIX?

Last edited by MMan; 09-02-2008 at 05:02 PM.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:00 PM   #45
Mercy Extended. John 3:16

texbuk84's Arena

OVR: 34

after the draft my madden freezes also. it seem to freeze once i go to sign my players. dont know why but also why when using the draft classes from they draft all the qb then the game freeze on you?
Devils

2kflightschool.webs.com
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2008, 05:41 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 2

- Did you import any draft classes? If so, did you use the named NCAA file that was known to be corrupt? NO

- Are you using updated rosters? NO

- Did you do a fantasy draft? NO

- What team(s) are you using? Packers

- Where in the mode is it freezing - i.e. what screen exactly?
Year 4 Week 12. Every time I try to play the game, it will freeze before the end of the first quarter.
- Do you have a save file where you can load it up and get the game to freeze every time? Yes, have tried to play the game 6 times. Freezes everytime.

- Can the freeze be avoided, or is your Franchise stuck? I.e. can you advance? Not that I've figured out, aside from maybe siming past the game. Shouldn't have to find a work around for a completed game.....

- Etc. etc.

Getting sick of the same crap every year.... just want to play football....
Old 09-03-2008, 10:14 PM   #47
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

I play on 360 and after my game I went to exit out, it sat there doing nothing until I got a disc read error.

I updated the rosters on my own and am controlling the Giants, Raiders and Falcons. I completed a full Giants game and was able to save, but after my Raiders game was over is when the issue happened.

Now, is this disc read error thing more to do with my 360 than a freeze?
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity (Switch)
Old 09-04-2008, 12:43 PM   #48
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Game froze on me again. Seems like it's happening if I play more than 1 game. Today I played a Giants-Redskins game, everything went well (including the final score, I won) and I was able to exit out and save with no problems.

I switch over to control Atlanta, train my guys and start the game up. I give up a touchdown run on the 1st play and the game freezes after Rudi crosses the goal line.

So, perhaps controlling multiple teams and playing multiple games w/o turning the console off is an issue?
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »