Home

Most hilarious Madden ^%$@ up I've ever seen

This is a discussion on Most hilarious Madden ^%$@ up I've ever seen within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 07:02 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Most hilarious Madden ^%$@ up I've ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackngoldfan
Suggs got trucked by Earl Boykins. Lol
Lmfao. EA knows it's bs, we know EA is bs...but we'll still buy this stupid game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2008, 07:35 PM   #26

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

Man, Madden sure gets a lot of hate. Who sits down and thinks to themselves, lets make the worst RB possible and try and run over as many LB's as I can? Any game can be manipulated in some way or another but every other game gets a pass, Madden gets disected over and over again while people take on some sort of mission to find the goofiest or most outlandish things that can be done on the game. Why not just play the game or sell it and move on? Do people have so much time on their hands that they have nothing better to do but conduct ridiculous tests like this? I guess when I see a RB that bad in the league I will worry but considering Im sure I wont, not to mention there are other variables involved that arent being shown in that video, I dont get how this proves much of anything in the end anyways.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:48 PM   #27
Pro

Wilk5280's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusion

This video is completely right. Also i love how i have a 99 speed and acceleration RB and i get caught by a DT from behind with no juking or anything just running straight. Or when he gets past the line of scrimmage like not even a Milla second after the QB says hike.

And how my 99 speed and acceleration WR gets caught from behind by a DB who's speed is 84 and acceleration 91... also the DB always stays with him no matter what. out of 10 plays i would say my WR burns him once and barley does it.

Ratings in this game is a complete JOKE!!!
why the **** did you feel you had to make the very same post twice in this thread? We're not blind and I'm pretty sure 99.9 percent of the folks here can read.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:51 PM   #28

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRBoom
why the **** did you feel you had to make the very same post twice in this thread? We're not blind and I'm pretty sure 99.9 percent of the folks here can read.
I saw that as well, apparently he didnt get the reaction he wanted so he posted it again, no clue.
Old 08-27-2008, 07:52 PM   #29
Rookie

MiamiWarrior's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRBoom
To show how ***** angry he is! lol
Old 08-27-2008, 07:57 PM   #30
3-4 Defense

roll2tide's Arena

OVR: 13
Icon6 Re: Most hilarious Madden ^%$@ up I've ever seen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimping219
Man, Madden sure gets a lot of hate. Who sits down and thinks to themselves, lets make the worst RB possible and try and run over as many LB's as I can? Any game can be manipulated in some way or another but every other game gets a pass, Madden gets disected over and over again while people take on some sort of mission to find the goofiest or most outlandish things that can be done on the game. Why not just play the game or sell it and move on? Do people have so much time on their hands that they have nothing better to do but conduct ridiculous tests like this? I guess when I see a RB that bad in the league I will worry but considering Im sure I wont, not to mention there are other variables involved that arent being shown in that video, I dont get how this proves much of anything in the end anyways.
people wouldn't do this if the flaws weren't in the game in the first place. And it's not like these types of issues just showed up in the '09 version. They've been "in the game" for years on end even though we have complained until we're blue in the face. The same is true with certain franchise and AI deficiencies. year after year after year these types of issues are "in the game".

Whats the problem with holding EA accountable for them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
You're doing it wrong EA

Twitter roll2tide
Old 08-27-2008, 08:08 PM   #31

The Chef's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll2tide
people wouldn't do this if the flaws weren't in the game in the first place. And it's not like these types of issues just showed up in the '09 version. They've been "in the game" for years on end even though we have complained until we're blue in the face. The same is true with certain franchise and AI deficiencies. year after year after year these types of issues are "in the game".

Whats the problem with holding EA accountable for them?
Accountable? What are you going to do? Storm the EA offices? A guy went to the extreme to try and show that the ratings in the game didnt work like they should, but do you think anyone at EA is going to take him seriously using the extreme example he used? I doubt it, and therefor he wasted his time doing this unless of course his goal was to get people to laugh then he accomplished that it appears. Go ahead, beat your head against the wall, he can keep picking apart every game he buys for flaws so he can then complain and "hold them accountable", its amazing how far gaming has come and Im the first to complain about certain things but I dont get the desire to do what this guy did. Lastly, maybe Im viewing them from a different perspective but it doesnt even appear that he trucked the first defender, I cant tell if he juked him and the guy was reaching for his collar, or if thats EA's way of showing a successful juke by making the defender basically fly on his *** but thats the way I see it atleast.

EDIT- Before anyone accuses me of being some EA homer, Im far from it, go check out the many posts Ive made about my bad experience with NFL Heach Coach this year and the insane passing stats, that drove me to sell the game off entirely and move on to this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #32
Don't Trust Influencers

ChubbyBanana's Arena

OVR: 46

This thread is getting out of control really quickly.

Locked.

Twitch Stream
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »