Home

RUNNING GAME DISCOVERY (using sprint)

This is a discussion on RUNNING GAME DISCOVERY (using sprint) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2008, 09:23 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 22
Re: RUNNING GAME DISCOVERY (using sprint)

To the thread poster:

Mr. Sprint Jukes, thats your new name.. yes i tried this after reading your post and see what you mean. I actually just went into practice mode first to get it down..then played two practice games.. your right, works well, funny thing is i've seen a few more aninmitions doing this too..which look impressive too, thx for the tip

By the way, i use both sticks at the same time to juke & shake defenders this year.. works well..thats one thing i noticed right away with this game when i first got it..the running game is quite improved this year..so much so that this is the first year since NFL2k5 that i had this much fun running the rock. I just wished the cpu running game was a bit smarter but using the dummy profile trick works to fix this alot..once cpu sliders are out, we should be fine until 2010

Last edited by Moegames; 08-29-2008 at 09:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2008, 09:36 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disasterpiece
Yep. This kind of thing happens entirely too much. It happens on all pro as well.

ROTFLMAO ... wow, im sorry guys..i dont want to condone such a video but man thats funny but yet pisses me off too. That guy though..ahhhh hahahahahaaha... funny guy commentating the video there.. but he's right..and i'll be honest..i never noticed that before until he pointed that out..the sorry thing is..im gonna notice this from now on... lol

IF i missed that that and never noticed that..now i see how the "casual" gamers miss things like this...wow, that is DISTURBING!!
Old 08-29-2008, 10:06 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 5

its getting harder and harder to find a discussion with no bashing. a guy simply states that hes found a way that has improved his running game, and you tell him that he hasnt, when he has, it helped HIM, not you, though he put it out there for some to try to see if would help. the video is funny, and you are correct in saying that would never happen in real life, and guess what........... it isnt.funny. yes the game has problems. stop buying the game simply to look for flaws, because thats all it seems bashers do. some of us come here for helpful info maybe a tip or two. its entertainment for some of us, stress relief, just simple idiotic fun. not life or death. and been playin madden since before it was on consoles or even called madden. so dont consider me a casual gamer, just a common sense gamer maybe.ok go ahead and do what you do to this kind of sermon. oh and thanks for the tip, running was not a big issue for me, but this improved it for me.
Old 09-02-2008, 02:16 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan917
And that's when I stopped reading.

This isn't a tip about how to make blocking better, it's one that helps make the defensive pursuit NOT take a perfect angle to you every time. It can cause defenders to hit stick and miss, and also give your blockers time to at least get a hand on the guy.

Yeah, the blocking has always been crappy in Madden , but I'm tired of bashing the game (i've did my fair share). I'm enjoying the game despite it faults. I've have good sim games in my league and against the CPU with Heelfan's sliders. If you've known about this for years, cool. This is useful info to some.

Has anyone noticed any results?
I've actually notice good results after trying these tips out for a week. Now I'm able to gain about 2-3 more yards instead of being jacked for 0 yards behind the LOS.

It's much better to deal with now because I was getting frustrated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »