Home

Madden 09 vs. . . .

This is a discussion on Madden 09 vs. . . . within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2008, 04:57 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Madden 09 vs. . . .

If you're a die hard madden guy, you will NOT like 2k's game.
Old 08-31-2008, 05:03 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 14

ultimately - 2 k5 had bad button configuration commands that took too long and were hard to get use to- not to mention haveing to constantly hit a button to sprint- i want to play a game , not develop carple tunnel.

the truth is madden does now kind of emulate what 2k5 was trying to do with physics but the game as a whole was a white trash joke with the fans and what the players would say- and the body types- it was too ghetto- madden made the effort to look streamlined and profesional- thats at least one small reason the nfl picked them over 2 k5- look,.. when the ps3 version of 2k football is on sale for 10 dollars at a best buy-new- that basically means it sucks to the majority/ public
Old 08-31-2008, 06:03 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ram29jackson
ultimately - 2 k5 had bad button configuration commands that took too long and were hard to get use to- not to mention haveing to constantly hit a button to sprint- i want to play a game , not develop carple tunnel.

the truth is madden does now kind of emulate what 2k5 was trying to do with physics but the game as a whole was a white trash joke with the fans and what the players would say- and the body types- it was too ghetto- madden made the effort to look streamlined and profesional- thats at least one small reason the nfl picked them over 2 k5- look,.. when the ps3 version of 2k football is on sale for 10 dollars at a best buy-new- that basically means it sucks to the majority/ public
haha, what a joke

do you really believe that a reason the nfl picked madden is because it looked more steamlined and professional? hahahahaha. good one kid.

a couple things i see wrong with that. for one, 2k5 is by far the more streamlined game, presentation and gameplay-wise. so that's irrelevant.

two, regardless of which game is more streamlined, do you really honestly believe that had anything to do with which company got the license? do you really think that the nfl had gamers in mind when it eliminated competition? i highly doubt it. they gave the license to whoever forked over the dough, which was ea.

thinking-it can be fun sometimes

NFL: Pittsburgh Steelers (4-1)
NCAAF: Penn State Nittany Lions (6-0) (#6)
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins (1-1-0)
MLB: Pittsburgh Pirates (who cares?)

~Add Darth_Tumor on ps3 for sim-style Madden 09/NHL 09 online games~

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"-Hines Ward
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2008, 08:09 AM   #12
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

And of course, locked.

Please take your 2k5 agendas back to the 2k5 forum.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »