Home

Read before you post (aka Time To Clean It Up)

This is a discussion on Read before you post (aka Time To Clean It Up) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 07:05 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Read before you post (aka Time To Clean It Up)

I agree that all the 'EA sucks, EA are gay, EA are evil' stuff is stupid and should be banned

But EA definitely deserve constructive criticism over this game, and yes, I would have something to say if I did meet the programmers because it is staggering how many problems there are with this game - especially when you consider how long they've made Madden games

I am also amazed how many people on here just have a 'like it or lump it' or 'you don't have to buy it' and even 'you should be grateful' attitude and basically keep giving Ian a round of applause and telling him how great he is for basically correcting errors and making the software playable after its release

I'm not a big gamer but I've never had problems like this with any game.

If I wasn't able to go online and didn't know about the patch I'd have sold my copy of this on Ebay already because it should be a good game - when it plays well it is great and looks fantastic

But they'd made so many basic schoolboy errors and for that they do deserve criticism on this site.

my copy will go on Ebay if the basic problems in this game aren't solved by the patch (and yes, I am grateful that they're even bothering, before all the EA fans bang on at me).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2008, 09:49 AM   #26
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44

Criticism is fine, but baseless posts and bashing will not be tolerated, just like any other forum around here. End of story. It's not really up for discussion.
Old 10-21-2008, 06:34 PM   #27
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
Criticism is fine, but baseless posts and bashing will not be tolerated, just like any other forum around here. End of story. It's not really up for discussion.
Please follow this guideline before you post
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »