Home

Freakin' 9 Year Old Girl

This is a discussion on Freakin' 9 Year Old Girl within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2008, 07:35 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 5
Freakin' 9 Year Old Girl

I played a quick game earlier today against someone named diamondlove. This guy was the ultimate cheater. Somehow, as soon as he hiked the ball, his WR would already have it, and would run up field for an easy gain of anywhere between 2-10 yards. He did this EVERY play of the game. At one point, he broke a tackle and had clear sailing to the end zone, but he elected to dive to the ground so he could hold onto the ball longer. I only had two possessions. His time of possession was around 16 minutes.

I was so pissed off at this dude, that I swear if I had the ability to kill someone with only my thoughts, I would have. I ended up getting my first loss and my first QUIT. It really sucks because I had started out 5-0, and now i have a loss and 16% DNF rate because of this b*llsh*t.

I sent diamondlove a message, calling him a cheater and a talentless piece of ****. In his response, he says that he isn't even a he. Diamondlove is a 9 year old girl. She says that she could have beaten me even without cheating because my offense is suckerz.

So now I'm racked with guilt and confusion because I was having homicidal thoughts about a 9 year old girl, and am considering filing a lawsuit against EA for pain and suffering.

If someone could PM and tell me how this glitch is done so I can goto the practice field and figure out a way to stop it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2008, 07:47 PM   #2
MVP

RaiderKtulu's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Freakin' 9 Year Old Girl

They've already said they're going to fix that play and reset the records of all the cheesebags that have been abusing it. There's no need to go into practice to try to figure out how to stop it.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:50 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 10

Yeah, the Tampa Bay playbook direct snap has played a huge factor in all of my losses.

Will they delete the losses off my record after they find the cheaters?
Old 08-31-2008, 07:51 PM   #4
Banned

Well that's great news. But will they take away my loss? Since the patch is a couple weeks away, I'd still like to find some way to defend against this in the mean time.
Old 08-31-2008, 08:09 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Dynasty12
Yeah, the Tampa Bay playbook direct snap has played a huge factor in all of my losses.

Will they delete the losses off my record after they find the cheaters?
I believe that's the plan, yes.

They are wiping clean the records of those who use it, and eliminating the wins and losses of those who played against them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2008, 08:19 PM   #6
Banned

That can't be right. Why would they eliminate my wins?
Old 08-31-2008, 08:22 PM   #7
Most Valuable Pepe

baumy300's Arena

OVR: 40

They are not eliminating your wins, but rather the persons who used the exploit.
It makes me sad
I post the frog
Old 08-31-2008, 08:26 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawkmike
She says that she could have beaten me even without cheating because my offense is suckerz.
Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »