Home

Comback AI, Why people think its there when its not...

This is a discussion on Comback AI, Why people think its there when its not... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 05:28 PM   #49
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Comback AI, Why people think its there when its not...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
I think this it Ian - I did a persona search and found it:

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/video/159894

Good to see you back BTW - how was vacation?
LMAO at that video. Anthony Henry got tossed by Eli Manning!

In response to Ian's answer, I'm sure that the stiff is a problem in Madden and NCAA. It's worse in NCAA as I routinely see small backs throwing DEs like that. I know that I'm not altering ratings either.

These are the things that make people question whether or not ratings actually matter or they're just fluff.

With all that being said, is it possible that we're only seeing that if we are increasing the custom settings in Madden or the CPU RBA in NCAA?
Old 09-02-2008, 05:58 PM   #50
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

That's freaking pathetic! No corner in the NFL should be able to break that many tackles....Never!
Old 09-02-2008, 06:00 PM   #51
Youtube Innovators

The Lob Mob's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by g2thecore
That's freaking pathetic! No corner in the NFL should be able to break that many tackles....Never!
I must Co-sign on that. . .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2008, 06:44 PM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 6

they dont look like strip animations to me, more like broken tackles. see you already admitted the problem, you said you know what the animations are. the general public wouldnt think any tackler here was trying to strip the ball. this needs to be fixed for next year, cause that was just a complete joke. it looked like an 0-line man tried to tackle him, wouldnt his weight easily take him down? hes got like 100+ on the guy . cmon man...
Old 09-02-2008, 06:58 PM   #53
Banned

OVR: 4

Ok ok gentlemen, let's not throw Ian into the left corner with the boxing gloves on. Let's just give him one of those looks that says...

"Let's get Madden 2010 incredible"
Old 09-02-2008, 07:19 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 22

The video is another example of "purposely" trying to make madden look bad which i think if very immature. Now im sure some of you guys seen me do my share of complaining about "certain" things in Madden09..so im defiantely not a fanboy of madden... stuff like this pisses me off as it shows someone purposely trying to make madden09 look worse then it really is. Also, i wouldnt doubt the guy playing in the video has the user tackle sliders tweaked in a devious way before recording the vid.

my 3cents
Old 09-02-2008, 07:25 PM   #55
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
The video is another example of "purposely" trying to make madden look bad which i think if very immature. Now im sure some of you guys seen me do my share of complaining about "certain" things in Madden09..so im defiantely not a fanboy of madden... stuff like this pisses me off as it shows someone purposely trying to make madden09 look worse then it really is. Also, i wouldnt doubt the guy playing in the video has the user tackle sliders tweaked in a devious way before recording the vid.

my 3cents

man, I didnt want this thread to go here, and It actually took me alot longer to post the video here do to doubts and the late inability to discuss things in the madden forum do to people over the top reaction to things. I been on these forums for 6 years, I run a sim league and I run the website, does this make me void of critisizm, no. but im not going to adjust sliders to show a guy breaking tackles to make madden look bad and disguise it as a comback ai thread. I am sorry bro but you are out of line on that 1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2008, 07:33 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
man, I didnt want this thread to go here, and It actually took me alot longer to post the video here do to doubts and the late inability to discuss things in the madden forum do to people over the top reaction to things. I been on these forums for 6 years, I run a sim league and I run the website, does this make me void of critisizm, no. but im not going to adjust sliders to show a guy breaking tackles to make madden look bad and disguise it as a comback ai thread. I am sorry bro but you are out of line on that 1.
lmao you seem surprised. just about everyone here is on Ians nuts. not one bad thing is said when hes around about madden. "oh gee cause the lead designer post he must be the messiah and he can do no wrong, ya this game has stupid issues that somehow make it gold, but cmon guys! theres always next year!!!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »