Home

New Madden Angry *Video* Impressions - (& Greatest Suggestion EVAR! to these Forums!)

This is a discussion on New Madden Angry *Video* Impressions - (& Greatest Suggestion EVAR! to these Forums!) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2008, 09:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
New Madden Angry *Video* Impressions - (& Greatest Suggestion EVAR! to these Forums!)

Ladies & Gentleman, LoL....

Here's my Video Impression Fan Diary for Madden - In this installment I get Angry as Hell and Point out some things that BOTHER me in the Madden game and series as a whole lately...

But I do offer suggestions and the SINGLE most Helpful Idea for the Developers in the HISTORY of this Forum. I have this helpful gift for the Developers waiting on stand by - All they need to do is agree and I will Ship over my gift ASAP.

Ian, Phil, Ryan, Anim8tor Just Say the word and You'll get your own Personal Help right away!

I dont want to spoil it so without further Ado..........

Madden 09 Video Impressions - Developer Suggestions from Joey Vargas on Vimeo

*This is a PARODY Video* Its 'ment to be entertainment Value only - Im not BASHING Madden (actually literally I Quite am along with the people who worked on it, but you'll understand - and there's some good points in there) so don't get your Panties in a bunch!

I Had this Idea I thought it might be FUNNY so I wanted to share it with my fellow football fanatics here at OS!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2008, 09:40 PM   #2
Rookie

HuskAir's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: New Madden Angry *Video* Impressions - (& Greatest Suggestion EVAR! to these Foru

Do you have a lice problem?
Old 08-10-2008, 09:43 PM   #3
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: New Madden Angry *Video* Impressions - (& Greatest Suggestion EVAR! to these Foru

Pretty funny....just make it shorter next time..I kinda got tired of seeing Terry Tate towards the end...It felt like a re-run of the previous tackles.....Otherwise, pretty humorous.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:46 PM   #4
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

I don't know if I should be amused or scared.
Old 08-10-2008, 09:47 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

lol, dude looks like a Backstreet Boy...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2008, 09:47 PM   #6
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

well thats 6 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-10-2008, 09:47 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 13

Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you.

- Yoda
Old 08-10-2008, 09:49 PM   #8
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Lame...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »