Home

Does The Size of a Player Matter?

This is a discussion on Does The Size of a Player Matter? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2008, 01:17 AM   #17
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Does The Size of a Player Matter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamVinatieri4xsbchamp
Ummm, sorry if you're trying to be passive aggressive and sarcastic about something I said you probably need to go back to sissy school and learn how to do it properly. How can saying size doesnt matter as much in Madden as it does in the NFL reveal something to you? Oh let me guess, I dont know anything about football or something original like that? Yeah Im sure thats what you were trying and failing to say, next time be a man and just say what you mean.
He was talking about penis.

BTW: The story of Maestro Murphy. The young man entered college as a 7 inch tall linebacker for Da U. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ros-story.html

Member: OS Uni Snob Assoc.
OS OT Post Champ '11

Twitter: @TheGIGGAS_OS
Xbox Live: TheGIGGAS
3DS: 1349-7755-3870

Last edited by The GIGGAS; 09-05-2008 at 01:19 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:23 AM   #18
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
He was talking about penis.

BTW: The story of Maestro Murphy. The young man entered college as a 7 inch tall linebacker for Da U. http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ros-story.html
Maestro Murphy is still my hero.

I'm guessing that a player's weight doesn't mean anything; I think its solely based on attributes.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:06 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamVinatieri4xsbchamp
Ummm, sorry if you're trying to be passive aggressive and sarcastic about something I said you probably need to go back to sissy school and learn how to do it properly. How can saying size doesnt matter as much in Madden as it does in the NFL reveal something to you? Oh let me guess, I dont know anything about football or something original like that? Yeah Im sure thats what you were trying and failing to say, next time be a man and just say what you mean.
No, actually, I really liked the statement. I assume you didn't mean it negatively towards Madden in any way. But, I did. Look at my sig. Do you think I like this years' game?! I think not only does size matter more in the NFL than it does in madden, but also weight, runnin', passin', catchin', tacklin', jumpin'..........and whatever else they do in the NFL that is NOT seemingly quite so important in madden. Pat yourself on the back. You made a great, accurate statement without even knowin' it.

Last edited by LAKE4742; 09-05-2008 at 03:10 AM.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:23 AM   #20
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Mark my words, this is the LAST year you see the conventional RATINGS as a way to base players abilities.

Look for EA to take 1 of the few good things about APF2K8.....scrap nunmerical ratings in favor of ABILITIES / SKILLS
I hope not. APF had no way of separating one fast guy from another. There needs to be a difference between a 4.4 guy and a 4.2 guy. If they just fix the ratings and the physics, they'd be fine.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »