Home

NHL vs Madden???

This is a discussion on NHL vs Madden??? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2008, 02:54 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NHL vs Madden???

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedkills
Have EA Canada develop Madden 2010. Problem solved.
I agree. I think it might be time for another development team to work on Madden. If that does not happen why not release a real demo (not Madden IQ test) in June so players get a chance to test it out and bump back release to late September or early October (that is when the game is sort of finished through patches anyways).
Old 09-06-2008, 03:14 PM   #10
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

OVR: 36

dont mean to derail the thread but, on Xbox live, who decides which demos are available to all members or only available to Gold members?? For example, I currently am only a Silver member (need to renew) and I wanted to download the NHL 09 demo, but it was only available to Gold members. So I instead downloaded NHL 2k9 as that was available to all members (great game!!)
Old 09-06-2008, 03:16 PM   #11
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
dont mean to derail the thread but, on Xbox live, who decides which demos are available to all members or only available to Gold members?? For example, I currently am only a Silver member (need to renew) and I wanted to download the NHL 09 demo, but it was only available to Gold members. So I instead downloaded NHL 2k9 as that was available to all members (great game!!)
Silver members get it after a certain timeframe passes. I'm thinking it's either a week or ten days. You'll be able to get NHL in a couple of days. It's always been that way, as far a I can recall. You didn't think MS wouldn't try another angle to get your money, did you? Brian

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #12
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
Silver members get it after a certain timeframe passes. I'm thinking it's either a week or ten days. You'll be able to get NHL in a couple of days. It's always been that way, as far a I can recall. You didn't think MS wouldn't try another angle to get your money, did you? Brian
Who?? M$.......nah, never
Old 09-06-2008, 04:23 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 6

I never knew that.
Old 09-06-2008, 04:30 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 4

Yea from the video reviews, previews and overall thoughts from IGN and other companies....NHL 09 looks to be the BEST sports game ever released. It blows away NHL 2k9 in almost every single aspect including the graphics.

The BAP is unreal, and the fact that you can bring your created hockey character which you can create at ANY position including goalie and bring it online into an MMO world called the EASHL.

I'm already on a team, but I got in there kinda late so I have to play defense but don't mind at all.
Old 09-06-2008, 04:33 PM   #15
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
Who?? M$.......nah, never
The silver program is designed to be like the sample people at the grocery store. Tease you with a taste so you'll buy the whole product! I've been on Live for 4 going on 5 years now. I just spend the money and save myself the frustration! Brian

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2008, 04:49 PM   #16
MVP

rckabillyRaider's Arena

Xbox live is definitely worth the 50 bucks. Renewing is on my to do list.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »