Home

Dear OS, please put pasta padre's story on your front page Monday morning!!

This is a discussion on Dear OS, please put pasta padre's story on your front page Monday morning!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2008, 07:39 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 31
Re: Dear OS, please put pasta padre's story on your front page Monday morning!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuture15
I can get on this - but I've been totally out of the loop.
So to confirm...basically somewhere (the EA site?) they said a roster update was due, and it still hasn't dropped? If that's the case I can make some calls and see what's going on.
So did you have any luck with this ?
Old 09-07-2008, 07:41 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 52

Sort of got an update - apparently there are server issues with posting the roster. Still nothing official on when it will be fixed...waiting on more info on 360/PS3. Will (raczilla) is out of the office I guess so I'm trying some other channels. Apparently the PS2 roster won't be until Tuesday I hear as well - there is some file / server corruption they're having to work through.

I'll keep you updated as soon as I find something of worth.

Sorry guys and thanks for your patience while I go beat down some doors.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:50 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 31

Well thanks for checking this out.

I kinda followed 3 forums over the last two days about this topic, and if someone would have just posted something like this on Saturday, oh what a nicer place those forums would have been
Old 09-08-2008, 10:11 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

Ian, not sure what time zone you're in but if its EST - any chance you've spoken to anyone about this yet?
Old 09-08-2008, 02:49 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFuture15
I can get on this - but I've been totally out of the loop. I also played in a league soccer game this morning and I believe I tore my calf muscle
...so I have been laid up. Not a bad day to have my old lady wait on me hand and foot though...

So to confirm...basically somewhere (the EA site?) they said a roster update was due, and it still hasn't dropped? If that's the case I can make some calls and see what's going on.
Soccer? Sorry to hear you got hurt but I am surprised to hear you play soccer.

When I played football the two seasons happened at the same time and everyone I knew had to choose one sport or the other. As a result everyone in one sport sort of did not get a long very well with any one that played the other. To this day I don't really like the sport because of it. Most soccer players I know don't like football and vice versa. The soccer players used to wear a T-shirt that said play soccer screw (it was a picture of a screw) football. They always had this pompous attitude that soccer was harder, pfft, whatever.

In either case soccer always gets in the way of football because of the competing season.

Anyway, thanks for looking into it and hope your leg gets better.

PS> Anyway, Can you provide a link to DL patch #2 and DLC a little early, I won't tell . Maybe I will even consider watching a soccer game when there isn't a football game going on.

Last edited by stux; 09-08-2008 at 03:00 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »