Home

Dear OS, please put pasta padre's story on your front page Monday morning!!

This is a discussion on Dear OS, please put pasta padre's story on your front page Monday morning!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2008, 10:40 AM   #1
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Dear OS, please put pasta padre's story on your front page Monday morning!!

This should be more than forum uproar. It needs to make news in the gaming world.

http://www.pastapadre.com/3436/madde...r-update-2-mia
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2008, 02:31 PM   #2
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Dear OS, please put pasta padre's story on your front page Monday morning!!

I do understand that a lot of people are upset about this, but I usually do a lot of my own roster updates before I start a dynasty. It isn't as big a deal for me.

I do understand though a lot of people wait to start the dynasty this weekend and for them I do think EA should have had this out by now. It is a little disappointing. I also agree this story should be up on the front page.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:38 PM   #3
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by thescoop
I do understand that a lot of people are upset about this, but I usually do a lot of my own roster updates before I start a dynasty. It isn't as big a deal for me.

I do understand though a lot of people wait to start the dynasty this weekend and for them I do think EA should have had this out by now. It is a little disappointing. I also agree this story should be up on the front page.
Yes it should've been out by now. But the biggest deal to us is that they posted on their forum that it would be out Saturday morning. Not only is it not out but they are completely M.I.A.
Old 09-07-2008, 02:43 PM   #4
Gaming Fool.

PAPERNUT's Arena

OVR: 8

My bet is this is being done on purpose. What better way to plant a seed in peoples head about how Madden 2010 will have the newer 365 roster updates and crap like we are seeing in FIFA and Live this year. They know impatient gamers will pay to get these updates, so why not make it hurt a little this year. EA will come to your rescue next year.....for a fee!
Twitter
YouTube
Old 09-07-2008, 02:43 PM   #5
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

You cant make all these changes on your own. Roster limits and players need to be created...So how accurate can you make your roster?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2008, 02:45 PM   #6
Banned

newmoon's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
Yes it should've been out by now. But the biggest deal to us is that they posted on their forum that it would be out Saturday morning. Not only is it not out but they are completely M.I.A.

would you rather them put out an incomplete roster update, or take there time and do it right. I swear, I feel like I am turning into an EA apologist, but we have to start using our common sense. Then again they say common sense isn't common between People, and these forums are seriously showing me that. Look at all the post, about EA screwing up the game, because people feel it was rushed. EA says we will make a Patch, instead People are mad about the patch taking to long......huh? Do you see the Irony? Do you see that this is the text book definition of a vicious cycle. Make your mind up, do you want them to release a patch, and forget to put your third string ROLB in the game, or do you want them to get it right hmmmm....
Old 09-07-2008, 02:47 PM   #7
Pr*

ELDoro's Arena

OVR: 12

For me its not just the roster update but EA sports in general always seems to do something that is ridiculous.
Old 09-07-2008, 03:29 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by newmoon
would you rather them put out an incomplete roster update, or take there time and do it right. I swear, I feel like I am turning into an EA apologist, but we have to start using our common sense. Then again they say common sense isn't common between People, and these forums are seriously showing me that. Look at all the post, about EA screwing up the game, because people feel it was rushed. EA says we will make a Patch, instead People are mad about the patch taking to long......huh? Do you see the Irony? Do you see that this is the text book definition of a vicious cycle. Make your mind up, do you want them to release a patch, and forget to put your third string ROLB in the game, or do you want them to get it right hmmmm....
Not to be disrespectful but this is where I think you are wrong. EA's previous roster updates have never been that accurate nor very good. Rostermakers find themselves constantly correcting EA's numerous mistakes when their rosters are released. So don't get it twisted, the extra time is not to ensure the accuracy of the rosters. EA just dropped the ball and are M.I.A. as usual when they screw up. But let an upcoming product be in the works and they will hype the heck out of it on these boards. Quit giving EA passes and Microsoft passes. It may just be a video game but we deserve better. NCAA09 now this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »