Home

Online records reset

This is a discussion on Online records reset within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2008, 03:03 PM   #17
Pr*

ELDoro's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Online records reset

I could really care less about my online Madden record....the only thing you get from it is your own satisfaction.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:01 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
I've played over 30 games online and I only have 1 DNF...and that's because my own internet connection crapped out on me one night.

As for resetting the records, I'd be against it. I've only encountered the WR Direct Snap glitch once...and I beat the guy who was doing it to me.
Just out of curiosity how did you manage to beat the glitcher? To me it seems like an impossible situation, but I'm not naturally talented at games. Thats why I love the strategic aspect of football.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:14 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitters_1981
Just out of curiosity how did you manage to beat the glitcher? To me it seems like an impossible situation, but I'm not naturally talented at games. Thats why I love the strategic aspect of football.
I sorta cheesed him but whatever. He got the ball first, did his BS, scored, I got the ball, took up the rest of the half scoring, I got the ball 2nd half, took up all of the 3rd and some of the 4th to score again to go up 14-7, he fumbled the kickoff, I scored again, he D/C'ed on me.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:20 AM   #20
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22

I would prefer they just reset the people that used the glitch play. They said the can track people that do it. I am proud of my record (30-13) of "sim" style football. If they end up doing it, oh well. Just saying...

Last edited by Bat; 09-09-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 12:23 AM   #21
Pro

bowld's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELDoro
I could really care less about my online Madden record....the only thing you get from it is your own satisfaction.

ding ding ding..dont know why so many of you care about your records so much..i can beat 95% of people on this board but can care less what my record is
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2008, 01:31 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

As I have not played a single online game, I have no personal feeling regardless of if the do or don't reset the online records. I am sadly one of those that that games keeps freezing, so I wont bother with online play until it is fixed. But I will test my skills online eventually.

What I am doing here is just trying to make you think outside the boxe. I see some poeple are talking about a DC percentage. Now my question is this. Does that DC percentage show up when you try and join a game? Who is really going to want to play with someone with 70%+ DC percentage? Lastly, do you think it's fair for him if the game keeps freezing on him?

That being said, If I was EA, here is what I would do.

1. Highlights can be saved right? Then I would ask for all fans to post in a very accessible post every highlights of cheats being done. I would ban every single WR glitch from online play. If you used it, got caugh, then it's bye bye online experience.

2. Being that the freezing problem does not affect everyone, I would have people wishing a records reset have a single reset granted to them after the patch. This could be done many ways, either with an internet application or e-mail forms. Up to them, I am sure some people at EA are being very well paid to think of things like that.

My 2 cent.

Last edited by Gaunthor; 09-09-2008 at 01:35 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:03 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

I would just like to see all the people who run 4 plays a game out of the same formation all ****ing game long be reset and banned. Congrats if you can win 100 games running 4 plays all game, thats just stupid and I don't want to play people like that.
Old 09-09-2008, 08:50 AM   #24
G*t'ch* G*m* *p!

Tilted Brim's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJdaSportsGuy
I sorta cheesed him but whatever. He got the ball first, did his BS, scored, I got the ball, took up the rest of the half scoring, I got the ball 2nd half, took up all of the 3rd and some of the 4th to score again to go up 14-7, he fumbled the kickoff, I scored again, he D/C'ed on me.
I wouldn't call that cheesing him, thats simply a good case of clock management.......

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »